Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thanks You Veterans

53 Blue Flame

Thank You Veterans

I just wanted to thank all of you that served this great country of ours, this Veterans Day.
:pat

I retired in 1989 after 22 years in the United States Air Force. I salute all those who served.
:w

The more you sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.

I just wanted to thank all of you that served this great country of ours, this Veterans Day.
:pat

I will second that....:pat:pat and may those massacred at Ft.Hood RIP....they never had a chance.:mad

A brotherhood I'm very proud to be in. I was also in my very first veterans day parade this morning in Virginia City. I was just going up to watch it like I do every year, and the local car club was in it, so they let me join with them. Thanks to the Carson Cruisers. It was a blast.

I'm proud to have served with the Marines in Viet Nam in 1966. Guess that is why I'm driving a 1966 coupe for the last 12 years! Funny that I have been told THANK YOU many times during this past year, but not during the prior 40 some years...

US Army, Vietnam Veteran....thanks for remembering. :pat

I'm proud to have served with the Marines in Viet Nam in 1966. Guess that is why I'm driving a 1966 coupe for the last 12 years! Funny that I have been told THANK YOU many times during this past year, but not during the prior 40 some years...

USMC 1970-74, Nam in 71-73
No one said thanks earlier to me either. But to all who say it now, You're welcome. It was my honor.

I'm not as lean
I'm not as mean
But I'm still a Marine

Semper Fi

Don

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom