Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The 65 is now done!

WOW! Looking GREAT John! Sounds like a blast. Wish I could join you but I couldn't keep up in my '66 with the original, 42,000 miles 327 in it.:D

Very nice John. :)

Perfect

Congrats to you on a spectacular Corvette. I hope to one day see it in person.

John, looks fantastic....I know you have the bug, so what is next?

regards, Herb

What a fabulously good lookin' Vette, John! :upthumbs

I can only imagine how great you feel now this project is done. Time to enjoy the Vette like it was meant. Drive, drive, drive!

And try not to get tired popping the hood open so other folks can see!

SAVE THE :w

Very nice work John. :w The paint looks fantastic. Hope you have many miles of enjoyment.

looks great john. wish i was that far along on the 57. i have most of the wiring done. just finished the 62 , what a pia it has been. again great job .

looks great john. wish i was that far along on the 57. i have most of the wiring done. just finished the 62 , what a pia it has been. again great job .

Hi Shine,

I wondered how you were coming on the 57. Come on by next time you are down in this neck of the woods! I am still out of work, and after 9 months of searching, I am starting to get discouraged. If something don't shake out in the next few months, I may start doing cars for other people. I have turned lots of jobs in the last several months, but I did not want to commit to taking on restoration jobs, not knowing if I would be going back to work soon.

Regards, John McGraw

getting slower now days. my shoulders are trashed and it's looking like surgery to fix. the 62 has fought me every inch of the way. it's a really bad car to restore. plus they lost everything when the took it apart. it was really abused. it should leave next week i hope. i have the 57 to finish and the 56 chevy 210 to do then i'm done. no more customer jobs.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom