Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Barrett-Jackson machine fires up early - begining Monday 11/21 @ 9pm...

*89x2*

The Barrett-Jackson machine fires up at 9pm on the SPEED Network with their previews and show, "Life on the Block."

I wonder if any Callaway Corvettes will head towards Scottsdale for this again in 2007?? :cool

1145 vehicles listed SO FAR !!!!! :eek

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/

The wife and I are planning to spend a few days in Scottsdale for the auction. We like to go somewhere nice and warm for our wedding aniv and it is going to be Scottsdale this year. I already made reservations at the motel for 4 days. I have no plans to even go on the auction floor, just enjoy the cars and the excitement.

The wife and I are planning to spend a few days in Scottsdale for the auction. We like to go somewhere nice and warm for our wedding aniv and it is going to be Scottsdale this year. I already made reservations at the motel for 4 days. I have no plans to even go on the auction floor, just enjoy the cars and the excitement.

Enjoy the show - it is a BLAST!

p.s. :birth:

Brangeta, the guy who bought my GTA had a GMMG Camaro -he sold the Camaro soon after buying my car :crazy

Nice! I met the owner of a navy blue ZL1 at a car show. The 600 hp beast was an incredible monster! It started sprinkling after about an hour of being at the show and he flew past me standing by my sister's Z28, and I've never seen anything accelerate that fast on the road. :upthumbs

I actually took a video of the car when he entered the show. Here it is:
http://members.aol.com/speedbbb/ZL1Camarovideo.mpg

It sounded very nice!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom