Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Black Wheel Trend

"Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Fellas - if a guy driving a car like this pulls up next to you - avoid,
I repeat - avoid, eye contact.
Remo:cool

dsc046305rv.jpg

More Black Wheels

CCW Black Motorsport Corsairs on a 2006 Z06. This actually
looks pretty nice.

rims019.jpg

Another "Street Fighter"

This one is a 2003 Z06 with C6 Z06 black powder coated wheels.
It even has "black out" tail light covers.
CIMG0251.jpg

Okay but I got kicked out of the Corvette Fourm (I believe that was the name of it) for my opinion on black rims. by some Dork named Patrick....so I guess this is goodbye......

Black Rims/wheels look much too "RICEY" They are soooo ugly that they hurt my feelings....If you Mod your Vette with those black ugly ducklings you may as well stick a Fart Can on your tail pipe, and hook one of those God Awful Spoiler Wings on the back and go to Japan.......Ahhhhhh Soooooo !!!!!!

Hotwing has spoken !!!!!:D But to each his/her own......:cool

I have not seen one I like yet. But none of them are my car so I dont have to worry about it.

Black Rims/wheels look much too "RICEY" They are soooo ugly that they hurt my feelings....If you Mod your Vette with those black ugly ducklings you may as well stick a Fart Can on your tail pipe, and hook one of those God Awful Spoiler Wings on the back and go to Japan.......Ahhhhhh Soooooo !!!!!!

Don - I'll forward this message over to the boys at NASCAR to get their opinion.
It's been nice knowing you.

Don - I'll forward this message over to the boys at NASCAR to get their opinion.
It's been nice knowing you.

Geeez thanks a lot Remo......But a NASCAR opinion can't be all that much, since they only know how to make left turns.
:boogie

Geeez thanks a lot Remo......But a NASCAR opinion can't be all that much, since they only know how to make left turns.
:boogie

Don - stand by. You'll be
hearing from NASCAR.

Those black wheels are pretty nice, but they only seem to work on black and perhaps EB, depending what kind of trim you have. The black tint doesnt hurt either.

I know i wouldnt add black wheels to my car. With chrome badges and lettering already there, 3 colours becomes too much. I think id rather stick with chrome wheels and details and possible mirror finish glass tint later on.

Okay but I got kicked out of the Corvette Fourm (I believe that was the name of it) for my opinion on black rims. by some Dork named Patrick....so I guess this is goodbye......

LOLOLOLOL@ the Ahhhhh Sooooooo !:boogie

Had the centers of my HRE's painted black,with the polished lip, I love the look. If you must go for bling, polished is the way to go, much classier look than chrome. Chrome is for cars with chrome bumpers. Plus they are cheap and heavy, no business being on a real sports car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom