Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Champ's Corvettes...

*89x2*

Pretty Cool Reading :cool

(...although next month may have something even better ;) )

frontpg_left.jpg

What Callaway...? I can't see one.

What Callaway...? I can't see one.
You have to open the magazine. Neat article! I was expecting one a little closer to home, though, but sounds like it's gonna be in the next issue! :)

As an aside, I think like CE. The articles are interesting, it's not all puff pieces and dubious info. I'd sort of grown to hate Corvette-specific magazines based on past subscriptions.

This was a good read and I remember seeing that car up at Callaway a few years ago. I can't wait till the October issue Wait till you see that issue. Callaways rule!

You have to open the magazine. Neat article! I was expecting one a little closer to home, though, but sounds like it's gonna be in the next issue! :)

As an aside, I think like CE. The articles are interesting, it's not all puff pieces and dubious info. I'd sort of grown to hate Corvette-specific magazines based on past subscriptions.

Bob, yes, it is in the print issue. A real nice piece on the Champ and his cars. The Callaway looks to be one of his most prized cars - and he has many to pick from!

I feel what you are saying here on some magazines out there. Big words and slick paper does not make for a better read. You will like the next issue for sure. There is a little something in there for those who appreciate some of those legendary C4s :cool

Bob, yes, it is in the print issue. A real nice piece on the Champ and his cars. The Callaway looks to be one of his most prized cars - and he has many to pick from!

So, I guess it's not worth asking if it's for sale, huh? :ugh

He said in the article he made a deal with his wife to sell a car if he got a new one!! He had an interest in the ZR 1!! Maybe the Callaway is sold? Chris, good article on Barrett-Jackson. :cool

So, I guess it's not worth asking if it's for sale, huh? :ugh

I am thinking thaat answer is no. And with praise as found in the article, it makes one wonder, how much longer will these cars be affordable ;shrug

He said in the article he made a deal with his wife to sell a car if he got a new one!! He had an interest in the ZR 1!! Maybe the Callaway is sold? Chris, good article on Barrett-Jackson. :cool

Jim, Thanks. In all of the B-J articles I saw, nobody commented on the strong C4 prices there. It was amazing that the early C4s were getting TWICE what they would if advertised in the local paper. These cars sold for bucks! Big bucks for what they were.

I saw the Shinoda ZR1 last week at its new home. The car was CLEAN!!!! :cool

The fact of low production factory ordered options are always key factors for high dollar cars as well as condition. Options always seem to bring value to cars especially if made in low numbers.Our cars will see this in time . At this point the prices will never go down only up. The time has come to get into a Callawy before they really skyrocket. It seems the Big collectors always have a Callaway stuffed into their collection. Just my opinion. Pete

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom