Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Junk makes house calls

vetwanna

Corvette
1996 Polo Green Coupe
Received a call today from Junk said he was in the area and wanted to come by and see how the car he sold me was doing (AKA Thelma). I told him to come on and sure enough he showed up a little later. I really think he was checking on me and making sure I wasn't abusing his Thelma and just to make sure he brought Louise for a reunion.

Now that's what I call service above and beyond the call of duty :beer ;worship
Nice to know there are still people that stand behind their product or service. Just thought anyone that hasn't met the Junk should know what kind of a guy he is.
And if I did this right here are some pictures of the reunion.

HPIM0709.jpg

HPIM0713.jpg

HPIM0711.jpg

:upthumbs
I do believe he had gotten quite attached to Miss Thelma :L

Yes I think so, I know he was really checking up on me.
Naw, I'm not checking on you Kev,I just want "Miles of Smiles" for my Customers!!:upthumbs Oh by the way Louise and I found 2 Long lost relatives!!!;LOL Meet Matilda a (69) and Henrietta a (64)!! Olga and I are getting ready to head back down and bring them home!!;LOL :boogie :upthumbs :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks good and I guess your new favorite color is white. Good luck and welcome them back into the family

Naw, I'm not checking on you Kev,I just want "Miles of Smiles" for my Customers!!:upthumbs Oh by the way Louise and I found 2 Long lost relatives!!!;LOL Meet Matilda a (69) and Henrietta a (64)!! Olga and I are getting ready to head back down and bring them home!!;LOL :boogie :upthumbs :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Oh Junk!!! If you're EVER in Mississippi---HOLLA!!!!

Hell, Ive been trying to get Junk to Mississippi for a couple of years..
hahahaha

Closest I've gotten is him crashing one of my gigs in Suwanee, GA!

nope. but he did pose for a pic!

Yes I think so, I know he was really checking up on me.
Hey Kev, that Hot Babe in the Black Volvo that I gave a card to that wanted to know How Much for Louise is Burning up my E-Mail!!!!:upthumbs Wouldn't it be a Hoot if Thelma and Louise end up neighbors??;LOL ;LOL ;LOL :upthumbs

That would be great, stranger things have happened. You might have to open a branch office in Florida if this keeps up. Good Luck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom