Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Lingenfelter Chronicles...Part Deux

Guy said:
He said he woke up at 2,3 & 4am ;LOL. We can't call LPE unitl 9am and then they will send someone to pick us up. Guess who's pacing the hotel lobby? ;)

:w
Guy - BTW Tammy the CruiseFest check is in the mail.

Breckfast at the little dinner at the light on the main drag where your turn into Lingenfelters is all that bad.

Norman Clemmer said:

Breckfast at the little dinner at the light on the main drag where your turn into Lingenfelters is all that bad.

Decatur Gardens - Good food!

Guy

Guy said:
Decatur Gardens - Good food!

Guy

I wondered about that. I'll have to try them out some evening when I'm passing through. I've used the shopping center lot for :z before late at night.

Enjoy the trip home.

Holly Lingenfelter Batman

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering turned the car over to me today. Test data shows 450 H.P. with 389.1 @rear wheels - torque is 371.5. Cam sounds good at idle and is easy to drive through town. Cars additude begins to change wildly from 2800 RPM on. Traction control system sends "unhappy" signals to the the DIC between gear changes at full song. The car really starts to grow new lungs at higher RPM's and shift point have been elevated to 6500. Very fast, very smooth and a blast to drive.

Guy is updating the Lingenfelter Chronicles blog and is having some issues with picture uploads (his laptop and the hotel server are not playing nice together). He's working on it so hopfully you all can see today's pics soon.

Talk to you all tomorrow,
Remo:cool

Remo said:
Cars additude begins to change wildly from 2800 RPM on. Traction control system sends "unhappy" signals to the the DIC between gear changes at full song.

I just love induced schizophrenia ;). Things aren't fun until traction control starts complaining. I hope you'll give a ride or two at Cruisefest.

Tammy

Remo said:
Traction control system sends "unhappy" signals to the the DIC between gear changes at full song.
The fun really begins in comp mode :D

Congrats Remo.

Brett

MsSchroder said:
Things aren't fun until traction control starts complaining.
I don't think that's what you were telling Phil last year when you guys were heading out of Bowling Green after the C5/C6 Bash! :rotfl

6 Shooter said:
I don't think that's what you were telling Phil last year when you guys were heading out of Bowling Green after the C5/C6 Bash! :rotfl

That was the active handling screaming.... or was that me??
Silly man didn't know you have to point it straight before nailing it in first. :D

Have a safe trip home!

You have really got me thinking about mine. I'll be anxious to hear how your long drive turns out.

Remo said:
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering turned the car over to me today. Test data shows 450 H.P. with 389.1 @rear wheels - torque is 371.5. Cam sounds good at idle and is easy to drive through town. Cars additude begins to change wildly from 2800 RPM on. Traction control system sends "unhappy" signals to the the DIC between gear changes at full song. The car really starts to grow new lungs at higher RPM's and shift point have been elevated to 6500. Very fast, very smooth and a blast to drive.

Guy is updating the Lingenfelter Chronicles blog and is having some issues with picture uploads (his laptop and the hotel server are not playing nice together). He's working on it so hopfully you all can see today's pics soon.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Absolutely awesome; I just knew it would be. All that power and I bet you can feel at your finger tips. Are you all home yet?

Take care, and I can't wait for the next edition of the LPE Chronical :_rock

Be safe,
Bill :w

Awsome raw power that's for sure on this 650 HP C-5 Twin Turbo, sure be nice to take it for a spin, probably scare me to death!!!

Bill

The End of Our Excellent Adventure.

http://webpages.charter.net/ggwright/lpe2

At 6:30pm we are safe and sound back in MA. I drove Remo's car about
80% of the time today while Remo just sat there listening to the sounds
of his car. Like I said on the blog:

YEAH, BABY! I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!:rotfl

Guy

Very nice web page, Guy. I got a chuckle out of this:

If you notice, 6shooter pulls up in the limo a dark shade of silver.

"If you notice, 6 Shooter pulls up in the limo a dark shade of silver."

The boys told me they were going to say something about the big unit's color. :eyerole

Ya know, it's the darkest shade of silver I've ever seen! :rotfl

6 Shooter said:

The boys told me they were going to say something about the big unit's color. :eyerole

Ya know, it's the darkest shade of silver I've ever seen! :rotfl

bet it's fast!

Remo and Guy,

Good to hear your back home safe and sound. Quite an honor driving "Quicker Siver back home while Remo listened to the "Top Ten" of LPE, music to the ears I'm sure!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom