Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Love of the Corvette vs. The Pain In the Wallet at Fuel Up

How has the rising cost of gas affected your driving habits with your Corvette?

• I'm in a complete state of shock over the price of gas, so I've stopped driving altogether.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Randy,

If you really want a Harley, there is a solution to the heavy clutch problem. It is a Variable Pressure Clutch. Reduces lever pull DRAMATICALLY. See link.
http://www.aim-tamachi.com/index02.html
I purchased two, one for wifes softail and one for my Geezer Glide. Smoother and easier than hydraulic clutch on my daughter's Suzuki Intruder 800cc. Cost about $250 plus less than 1 hour install time.

I purchased mine thru a distributor in AZ via this email address: hippovpc@gmail.com

Good luck !

My wife pays for my gas !!!!

Since she is such a big earner l let her pay for the gas ! When the bill comes it only lists where and how much was charged. She never questioned me why the bills are so high and l'm not telling either.

Bottomline of the story, marry a big earner !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

P.S. She also bought my vette, now that's pitifull !!!!!!!!!!

kingman said:
Since she is such a big earner l let her pay for the gas ! When the bill comes it only lists where and how much was charged. She never questioned me why the bills are so high and l'm not telling either.

Bottomline of the story, marry a big earner !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

P.S. She also bought my vette, now that's pitifull !!!!!!!!!!

Does she have a sister? :L I had a chance years ago to merry into some bucks but the girl was so dingy it was all I could do to be around her that long. I did have thoughts of plotting her demise; but with my kind of luck I would be e-mailing you from the state pen! :crazy My freedom is the most important thing I own, well maybe first would be mine and my families health! Now that's something you still can't buy! And I thank the Men and Women of the military everyday for my freedom; and the good sense to draw the line to stay on the right side of the law ;LOL

Bill :_rock

Could not have said it better !

That was the best comeback of the week for sure.

You leave me speachless !!!!!!!

Here's to our boy's and girl's oversea's and may the lord be with them.

Alan

kingman said:
That was the best comeback of the week for sure.

You leave me speachless !!!!!!!

Here's to our boy's and girl's oversea's and may the lord be with them.

Alan

What about the sister? :confused

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom