Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The painting begins

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Shhhhhhhhh don't tell my doctor, but I got real friendly today with my paint gun. Not to much really. I have firmly decided on painting the car black. Had to start out with the firewall, under hood, core support etc.

Here you go.

View

:J -- but take care of your arm, listen to your body, Chris, and stop at the first sign of fatigue or you'll probably regret it! ;)

Chris..
You deserve a good congratulation on another step taken..eventually we'll be hearing you say something to the effect of..
IT LIVES ..IT LIVES..

I know you recognize your physical limitations of late and will stay within reasonable boundaries.(doctor tom speaks..ha).

That said,..
Good for you, Real difficult to deny those little blasts of inspiration when they come bubbling up eh...:cool

I just noticed something interesting
, I recognize your garage and work area as much as my own..keep the pics comming. :L

TomC

I know this sounds like a lame excuse, but I have been trying to find ways to work my physical therapy routine into my car work. Really, I am not kidding. The doctor actually wants me doing a variety of repetitive motions and push the envelope a little more each day. I feel like I did three hours worth of work today over a eight hour period. So, I think I am using my head as much as possible.

I appreciate the concern. Believe it or not, it is more painful to pull over a shirt than to swing the paint gun back and fourth a little. Who would a thunk it?

I hope to get the doors, jams, convertible lid bottom, and a few other small parts in paint by next weekend. Right now I would not attempt an all over paint until the shoulder is stronger.

69MyWay said:
So, I think I am using my head as much as possible.

And I just told myself that I wasn't going to make any comments about... ;)

_ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom