Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Project "BLOW" odyssey has begun!

OK, some pictures......the first picture is of the final mockup (everything in place, not yet started) and the second is of our very own VNV and 4WDVETTE who JUST happened to stop by for lunch ;LOL.....

thanks for all the help guys:w

Seems to me I have seen pictures of those two at the post office on a wanted poster. ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Not the post office. It was on the TV show. Don't tell anyone where we are.

Joe - looks like things are getting back together just in time for a spring run. As soon as the 15th is past I will get the rear window reinstalled and get my NASSAU blue beauty back on the road. Too long a winter.

Steve

geez...third time i've tried to upload this stuff...ie keeps crashing

ANYWAY, thanks to VNV, i'm able to post a few pictures that i scanned last night...took me down memory lane as i write the article about the blower install.....

...the first picture is the '65 sb the way that i bought it...you can JUST see the "365HP" flags on the '68 valve covers....by the time i bought this car, i knew a fair amount and understood the meaning of the crack in the valve covers as the owner blabbed about how the engine was "correct" :eyerole

...next is the sb right after my first rebuild...yup, same intake manifold and carb, just redone by me....the second minor rebuild added sp headers, new aluminum heads and the blower...pictures (and full article) in progress..

then i have an old picture of the "twins" but much has changed with the '65 now having a '67 bb hood, the KOs are all gone, yadda yadda yadda

..............looking at that first picture makes mre realize just how much work i've done over the years :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom