Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The real McCoy

D

Dragonslayer

If you go over to the corvette forum website this morning, you will see the final finished priduct that is being used in a commercial. Enjoy.:_rock :Twist :Steer :v

looks great

i like it. the color is like my 50th the back is real retro good job gm

gm plant

if you look at the profile for the guy that posted the pics he has never posted before i'm not saying the pics are not real,but i just think gm gave up to surpress bad info. i think the guy is a gm plant. or just very lucky, besides why wouldn't you go to the big mags first to sell them like nude modonna pics

Link, for those of us who don't go there?

EDIT: Found it myself, don't worry about it.

That is HOT. Wish the ass wasn't so big still, but the whole package is AWESOME looking. Glad I held off on judging the body alone.

Amazing how this comes out just a day after a picture of the 2005 Mustang sent to dealers finds its way onto the internet.

thinking man

now you got it. it was now or wait till jan. gm is one step below the cia. we only see what they want us to see.

standard.jpg
[/IMG]

just lucky

do you think this guy was just lucky(see my posts) it was fun trying to guess i must admit. i think they have a winner!

Schweeeet!

Very nice. Of course I, personally, like the color ;) . Nothing like a magnetic red hue!:D

Looks good......I think we have a winner.

Thanks for the pics, guys!

Awesome ! Check out the recessed taillights . The brake roters are drilled too . Are there any more pictures ? Cliff

Nice! Looks really grrrreat! Personally, I think it looks even better than what all the spy shots left for the imagination.

:beer

Details:

Two exhaust tips? Hmmm.........

The rear fender appears to come down OVER the tire. ???

Brett

I like it! Would really like to see those headlights though. The color is really awesome.

Mike:cool

I thought I remembered seeing a quote posted here from a GM excec. saying they were going to do away with the "dust-catching" taillight lips? Looks light the taillights are even more recessed than the C5.......

Maybe the C6 comes with a California Duster in the trunk!:D

Brett:

I'm guessing that the rear end is hunkered down by ratchet-straps giving the appearance of the rear fenders overhanging the tires. Just my guess.......

Unbelieveable, absolutly beautiful !!

Brett, I think your right does look like some overhang. The more I look at the pix the more it looks like they coke-bottled the body a little like the C3s. I personally always really liked that shape. Looks like the front and rear fenders are wider than the middle around the doors. Can't wait for the "offical" picture release.

Morgan

Brett said:

The rear fender appears to come down OVER the tire. ???

Brett

I think that may be due to being cranked down on the carrier. Doubt it would look like that on the ground.

Leon

I think you guys are right. Good call. It does appear to be strapped down at the rear. Which is also making the front end rise up a bit, distorting its true profile. My other complaint was that the front end looked too high and blunt, so maybe that is why. I think she will look much better on the ground!

Brett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom