Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Top things that I found out at the NCM

Corvette
1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe
Chris did a great job setting everything up
Natasha for being the glue behind the scenes.
Meeting all the Callaway owners.
Seeing beautiful Callaways
Callaway's New C6 Supernatural 616 is an unbelievable car
Critt has magic hands... Unbelievable models!
The Texans want more Callaways
Reeves and Peter are great guys to hang out with
Jon has a great Speedster
Callaway4fun got his 100+(LOL)
Frank Loves to wrench
The COG family gets larger
Mark has some wild cars
Surfs right leg is shorter than his left...Ha Ha Ha
Callaway4fun can drive the heck out of the new C6 Supernatural 616 150mph.................................surfnslow 30mph
Everybody likes to play jokes on one another . It was really a great time had by all I hope everyone can make it to Carlilse It was great meeting all the new members we are really growing as a group lets keep it going.

I also had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you guys. The highlight of my trip was sitting in Jon's Speedster and getting Reeves to sign my car. I look forward to seeing you guys in Carlisle.

By the way, Chris did a great job organizing the event!

Regards,
George

Pete, it was great to finally meet you. You have a good sense of humor and enjoyed the fun that you brought when hanging out.

George it was nice meeting you and your wife and your Ill partners.

Frank

Whew, just got in from some overdue work around the house and saw this thread - very cool! :cool

Thank you all, for the kind words. When we started discussing how to do an event at the NCM to celebrate Callaway Corvettes 18 mos. ago, I never in a million years, thought it would have been as great as it was. Everything, and I MEAN EVERYTHING was awesome! The folks who brought their cars (and mini-cars) from the mid-west, those who flew in from the north and south, the special guests, seminars, meals, show winning cars, and on, and on...

I was especially pleased with my ride in Jonstr's Speedster on Sat before the dinner. Even better, was how he allowed me to drive the car for the second 1/2 of the trip. It was AWESOME! In a Speedster, you are an over, or an under driver. This has to do w/ how you sit behind the glass. I was an "under-driver" and my hair paid the price :eek:hnoes

Thanks Reeves and Peter for coming to the show and Dave McLellan for visiting with owners & enthusiasts throughout the weekend.

Callaway4Fun, great list - amazing event! :beer

It was a great time. Just remember that I did not get to drive the Supernatural 616. I would have set the bar up even higher, Maybe at a later date.:D

It was a great time. Just remember that I did not get to drive the Supernatural 616. I would have set the bar up even higher, Maybe at a later date.:D

...with all that talk about Texas, I think everyone was afraid you would head too far south on 65, to 40 to 20, to 10, right into southern Texas :W :eek:hnoes :lou

...with all that talk about Texas, I think everyone was afraid you would head too far south on 65, to 40 to 20, to 10, right into southern Texas :W :eek:hnoes :lou
I bet I could have made it to Texas in record time driving that car. I know it would have been a blast. Maybe it is a good thing I did not get to drive it. I am running out of room for indoor storage.

I bet I could have made it to Texas in record time driving that car. I know it would have been a blast. Maybe it is a good thing I did not get to drive it. I am running out of room for indoor storage.

I warned Pete but he didn't listen. That is one awesome freaking car!! I want one!!!

Maybe we can drive it again at Carlisle :upthumbs :L :L :L

I warned Pete but he didn't listen. That is one awesome freaking car!! I want one!!!

Maybe we can drive it again at Carlisle :upthumbs :L :L :L

One of us will get it to Texas if we can drive it at Carlisle! Twice the distance = twice the fun. A great weekend. Thanks to Chris, Reeves, Peter, Mike, Dave, Andy and all the owners for all of your efforts, expense, and time to make a lifelong memory for all. I can't wait for Carlisle!

I was especially pleased with my ride in Jonstr's Speedster on Sat before the dinner. Even better, was how he allowed me to drive the car for the second 1/2 of the trip. It was AWESOME! In a Speedster, you are an over, or an under driver. This has to do w/ how you sit behind the glass. I was an "under-driver" and my hair paid the price :eek:hnoes

You should try losing your hair, I don't have that particular over/under problem any more.:L

I just got back from a LONG 2 days of driving. This was, hands down, THE best Corvette event I have been at, period. I had about 28 hours to think about it on the return drive, and I realized that we really didn't do anything all that much different from other shows, which I think means it boils down to one thing - the people.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone who made it to the event. It was great to put faces and names to the forum-handles we have here. Thanks again to Chris and Natasha for putting the details together, to the folks at the museum for being great hosts, and to Reeves and Peter for taking the time to come to the event (I can't wait to get the photos of Reeves and Dave McLellan driving the Speedster!). And, of course, thanks to all the forum members who made it down to the event. I really hope I can make it to Carlisle.

Guys, the picture gallery was added a while back, but I thought it was worth bringing up again :cool

http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/2007NCMGathering.htm

I plan on going back again in May.

Registration oens up again in about a week - the final details are still being worked out, but - who else is heading back?? It was so much fun last year, let's do it again!!!!! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom