Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The yearly ritual ~ changing the battery in the B2K, and...

40 miles? How often do you put that kinda mileage on it? I am averaging over 100 miles a week on mine right now.

I'll excercise them for you if ya too busy. Where ya located? LOL

:bar

40 miles? How often do you put that kinda mileage on it? I am averaging over 100 miles a week on mine right now.

I'll excercise them for you if ya too busy. Where ya located? LOL

:bar

Thanks for the offer - I hadn't really driven the car since last fall :eek

I've been driving my 87 about 70 miles a day for the last few weeks. The only problem is that it is so hot this time of year.

Last Fall. Wow I could never last that long without driving my Vette. Not good for it to sit that long.

Last Fall. Wow I could never last that long without driving my Vette. Not good for it to sit that long.

I know - it was a busy winter, spring and most of the summer...

I drove one of them pretty regularly though :lou

Most the time, they get started, warmed up but not excercised like they maybe could be - a few 185mph blasts would clean the plugs, etc. right out ;) :lou

ENjoy! :m

1 thing I can tell you is that one of the worst things to do is start it and let it warm up and not take it out. Eventully you will foul the plugs and also you build up condensation in the engine and exhaust that can cause problems down the road. Also the Cats getting hot and not having any cool air passing by them is not good for them. Hope this helps.

:beer

Chris thats great but you have to take the car out of the trailer to enjoy it. I really cannot believe you miss the farm so much that you drive fertilizer and feed and manure around so you feel like you are back on the Farm. Boy what some folks will do .
Pete, I drove the heck out of the black Twin Turbo today - put about 40 miles on it getting some errands done - I have taken up another hobby, gardening and had to pick up some supplies ;)

6052898.JPG

...talk about trailers! :ugh

collage.gif

Maybe next time you're in Dallas Chris, you could just leave the car with me and give me something cool to drive my daily 5 miles to school and back a day. :)

And the roasting has begun... ;)

-Luigi
:cool

Chris, I bet Reeves drives his Inky Blue a lot more than you drive your B2K!..... ;LOL

They were born to run!...

Chris thats great but you have to take the car out of the trailer to enjoy it. I really cannot believe you miss the farm so much that you drive fertilizer and feed and manure around so you feel like you are back on the Farm. Boy what some folks will do .

Hehehehe you guys are brutal. I will admit though that I am one of those guys that believe if you don't drive them more than a couple thousand miles a year it isn't worth having the car. Never could understand why people would buy a nice car like a Vette and let it sit in the garage all the time. I take mine outto work and if I can't I drive it after work. I have had my 84 since 10/02 and have put just shy of 15k on it.

Luigi you have some awesome cars man. I am a big Turbo Regal guy and had an 84 T and 87 Gn. Gonna get another soon.

Moe

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom