Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[THEFT] Prized 1954 Corvette Stolen in Florida

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
A Polo White on red 1954 Corvette has recently gone missing in Florida and the local authorities are looking for help from the public. Below is the official news release that came over the PR Newswire:

ORLANDO, Fla., /PRNewswire/ — A recovery effort involving all law enforcement agencies in Florida along with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security is in place to locate a stolen, irreplaceable vintage car, announced Lou Pendas.

The 1954 Chevrolet Corvette convertible is pearl white with red interior and a tan top. The car is a rare specimen of this model and it spent nearly forty years as a showroom display at a Chevrolet dealership. The car was taken recently from an Orlando suburb in late December 2019. It was last seen with a Mecum Auto Auctions rear plate and an NCRS front plate.

Owner of the vehicle, Lou Pendas manages The Pendas Law Firm, a statewide personal injury law firm. “This pristine Corvette has been a treasure of mine and it’s important that I make every effort possible to locate it,” said Pendas. He continued, “It’s a rare and very special car, a true time capsule that has been preserved for decades. I would be grateful for any help in recovering this car.”

To assist with any information leading to the recovery of this vehicle with VIN: E54S003761, please contact:

Detective Juan Munoz
City of Ocoee Police Department
(m) 407-554-7215
jmunoz@ocoee.org
Case #OCPD19OFF005986

Attachments

• 1954 corvette-2.jpg
    1954 corvette-2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 253

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom