Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

They don't write songs about Volvos... poster

Funny............

I will be buying some stuff when I am not so financially challanged ;LOL

That will be when I don't have any light, or air, or heartbeat or blood flowing, get my drift? I'll be DEAD !!! I will however have a nice Corvette hat and T shirt to be buried in if it gets here before they have to dress me for the occaision;LOL :boogie

That will be when I don't have any light, or air, or heartbeat or blood flowing, get my drift? I'll be DEAD !!! I will however have a nice Corvette hat and T shirt to be buried in if it gets here before they have to dress me for the occaision;LOL :boogie

;LOL I know what you mean, I had to get off the site before I got deeper in debt, but I will be back !!! :upthumbs

I've Been Good

;LOL I know what you mean, I had to get off the site before I got deeper in debt, but I will be back !!! :upthumbs
I haven't bought anything on eBay in a long time and I had some gift cash from XMas so I spent it tonight and treated myself to a few things. I deserve it after the year I had, I will never be out of debt so I may as well be dressed the part when they put me in the seat of the 62 and lower it in the hole cuz I already told her, "Your new boyfriend, husband or significant other will NEVER drive Rowdy1" I'm taking it with me.:finger :BDH

Outwest,
Another reason to drive a 327/300 is that it is very dependable. That is important to me. My idea of a mechanical challenge/triumph is bending a fuel line without kinking it. When I change spark plugs there is serious loss of blood owing to the shield brackets. Ever try to change out a battery in a C2 when you have tennis elbow? The list goes on.

fuel-line005.jpg

......Another reason to drive a 327/300 is that it is very dependable. That is important to me.

Paul,

I understand that we each have our own interests in these cars.

For me, when I want dependability, I take my Tahoe. And, again only speaking for me, I can't say that I've really enjoyed a ride in my Corvette if it doesn't result in at least one sphincter pucker. Close to 600 ft-lbs of torque tends to do that for ya. ;)

We agree to disagree :) .

BTW, why was Stepinwolf's birthday thread removed? I wanted to give greetings.

Yup, it's an ANIMAL! Drove it again last week at the evening Cruise-In in Brooksville, Florida. :D :W :lou
John, how long are you gonna be in Florida? I'm gonna be there again around March 10, and I would DEARLY love to lay eyes directly on that beauty.
Andy Anderson

We agree to disagree :) .

BTW, why was Stepinwolf's birthday thread removed? I wanted to give greetings.

Paul,

The Stepinwolf BD thread wasn't removed... it was apparently combined with one I had started in the Off Road Lounge earlier.

Here's a link to it.

Stepinwolf Birthday Thread Click

:w Jane Ann

I had a 1990 740Turbo. I recently sold it for a new Jetta. That Volvo wouldn't die. My daughter learned how to drive on it. She used to call it "Boxzilla". I miss that car. It was spacious, safe and dead reliable. I got 16 years out of that brand new Volvo. I spent next to nothing on major repairs. It wasn't hot looking but I would take my chances at a demolition derby anyday. People were confused when I wheeled the Vette out of the garage. Volvo and Vette owners= unlikely partnership.....

John, how long are you gonna be in Florida? I'm gonna be there again around March 10, and I would DEARLY love to lay eyes directly on that beauty.
Andy Anderson

Andy, I was only down there for a week (now back home to 12 below zero every night and daily highs of 6 above :eyerole ). :eek:hnoes

Andy, I was only down there for a week (now back home to 12 below zero every night and daily highs of 6 above :eyerole ). :eek:hnoes
As Hoss Cartwright would have said......"Well Dagnabbit!" I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. -12 eh? Twas I you, I might be thinking about MOVING to Florida and VISITING Michigan instead of the other way 'round!
Andy
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom