Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thinking About A Rear Deck Spoiler?

Brian, This one is made by ACS and has a pretty low profile. If I was going to do a rear spoiler, this would be the one.
Remo:cool

DSC01514.jpg

Remo,

I tried looking up ACS on the web and came up with AC Schnitzer who makes fiberglass parts for BMW's. Can't find anything for ACS, even tried eBay. Mid-America is selling something similar but their's doesn't have the "cut-out" for the 3rd brake light. Their price is $429.99 :ohnoes

Remo,

I tried looking up ACS on the web and came up with AC Schnitzer who makes fiberglass parts for BMW's. Can't find anything for ACS, even tried eBay. Mid-America is selling something similar but their's doesn't have the "cut-out" for the 3rd brake light. Their price is $429.99 :ohnoes

Brian - hang on, I'm still working on this. There's a guy on the Corvette Forum that's going to PM me the contact info. Apparently there's a long story around the guys who make this spoiler and the super limited amount they produce. I'll get the info to you as soon as I get it.

Brian - hang on, I'm still working on this. There's a guy on the Corvette Forum that's going to PM me the contact info. Apparently there's a long story around the guys who make this spoiler and the super limited amount they produce. I'll get the info to you as soon as I get it.

Got your PM Remo, thanks for the help. :cool

You know the old saying "If it dont go chrome it " or something. :-0

Good Selection

View attachment 16289

Sorry Remo, I'm still not too familiar with the computer. I've decided to buy the ACI spoiler but I'm going to alter the "pointed ends" of it so that it matches the lines of the rear bumper more closely. Please tell me what you think. I did a quick job altering with Photo Shop.
Thanks....Brian

Brian - I like "all" the ACI spoilers both the front
air dam and especially this low profile rear deck
spoiler. Outstanding choice.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom