Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

This is what happens when Corvette owners don't wave at each other...funny

Peace starbuck. :L No offense intended. I was just agreeing with you.

None taken...and I'll still wave at you too :D:D:D

Had 2 (early) 74's myself, (at the same time) a coupe & a roadster, yes there was always real comradery there. I find the newer turn the key & drive vette owners are the ones that dont wave, the hands on classic guys always seem to have time for a wave.
Tom

I've got a roadster (or tourer as it is more appropriately called) Strong bonds in the LBC (Little British Car) people. Same as Vette people, just a different flavor I guess.
And I think you're right that older car owners seem to be more into the social aspects of special cars.
Nothing wrong with a C5 or C6 owner, I just think that when you've restored an older car or done most of the work on it it just strengthens your ties to the vehicle and others who have gone through the same process.

Sports cars are like women to me...they're all beautiful...just some more so than others :)

Jane Ann oh I hope so at my age I need all the ego building I can get:boogie

Ouch. :L

Don't take it personally, John. If the driver's - male or female - aren't aware that we Corvette owners have this little wave tradition, they probably think you're being fresh. ;)

:wJane Ann[/quote]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Good stuff I'll pass this on to a couple of friends..who may think "The Wave" is a odd/strange tradition..Love it ! :beer

I had a 74 MGB six or seven years ago. Reb, black interior, had 86k when I sold it. Believe it or not, all the lights worked!!! I had to tinker with the fuel gauge a little, but eventually conquered Lucas electronics, the Prince of Darkness. I had it one summer. It was slow, but very fun to drive.:SteerMy brother has had eight or nine B's. Loves 'em.

I passed a yellow C6 today in my 84. I gave a little wave, And lo and behold, he returned it!! :_rock Most of the time around here the other driver does give a return wave.

Most women I wave to in Tulsa, wave back. I have to assume they are members of the Corvette Club. The rest just dial 911...:boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom