Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Toilet paper shortage during Corona outbreak

Wayback

Corvette
93 Ruby Aniv roadster/6spd
not real proud of myself for this ,well maybe I am.As a contractor we have port-a -potties on our job sites .After work every night for a week someone steals the toilet paper .I posted notes and warnings but the theft didn't stop .So last night I waited until the perp entered the potty and I stuck a welding rod in the latch .The finial phase was when I took my truck and pushed the potty over the hill .No not a cliff but a nice steep hill .This morning I looked at the results and I'd say I'll end up paying for a potty and it looks like whom ever survived.I'm so ashamed of my childish behavior :eyerole

giphy.gif

toilet paper and sanitary products are in short supply but corn beef hash is leaving the shelves pretty fast .Went to a great breakfast buffet at the golf coarse .Big St Patrick's day celebration with two fiddle bands and special menu .The venue was 8am till 2pm .buy 10 only my daughter-inlaw and I were the only ones that showed up .I felt sorry for the owner and I left our waitress a $50 tip

Most non essential are closed for two weeks -then what ???

I for the life of me figure out why the paper products.Its supposed to be for a month tops!!!
People seem to think this is the end of the world.....

The manufactures will not increase capacity of paper products other than workers working overtime .In the next month consumers will generally have purchased and store enough toilet paper to last several years .When that happens why manufacture more .

ETB2ifxXYAUq-og.jpg

not real proud of myself for this ,well maybe I am.As a contractor we have port-a -potties on our job sites .After work every night for a week someone steals the toilet paper .I posted notes and warnings but the theft didn't stop .So last night I waited until the perp entered the potty and I stuck a welding rod in the latch .The finial phase was when I took my truck and pushed the potty over the hill .No not a cliff but a nice steep hill .This morning I looked at the results and I'd say I'll end up paying for a potty and it looks like whom ever survived.I'm so ashamed of my childish behavior :eyerole

I'm ashamed too...but that is funny!:boogie

You think thats funny Tom,You should hear about the time the Feds were investegateing him and digging through his Dumpster at night!:L
He dumped 3 buckets of Bear Sh*t randomly in his dumpster,Have you ever smelled Bear Shit?:chuckle It's worse than anything you can imagen ,And it sticks like glue to you too!~!:D

Attachments

• 89897775_10219816993529056_510083127960403968_n.jpg
    89897775_10219816993529056_510083127960403968_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 125
Another shortage
d6baef9fd6be1e71cb6af0abbb5f3c91.jpg

d347f59ba57a9194048af16de252d16f.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom