Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Toms007

bill81vette

Corvette
1981 dark blue metallic
Happy Birthday Tom!!!!!!!:thumb
WOW....60!!!!!!:happyanim:
hope you have a great day!!!!:beer

:birth:birth

Happy birthday, Tom! As Groucho used to say "You're only as old as the girl you're feeling!"

Mac

Thanks Bill. Mac, being a teacher that could get me into some big trouble..... :D Better stick to feeling .... well never mind. :chuckle

Age is only a number, being old is ..... never mind, just drag your old hide out of bed and get your butt to school :D :birth Tom :dance

Bud

Thanks Bill. Mac, being a teacher that could get me into some big trouble..... :D Better stick to feeling .... well never mind. :chuckle
Good point, Tom... I hadn't thought of that and apparently neither had Groucho!! Give that man a cigar... but not one of mine... :D

Mac

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. I didn't get to go for a drive in the Corvette, but, I did get to work another b-ball game....GS#2. They got smeared. But my GS did throw in 3 treys, got to look for the bright spots where they are. :L

Happy Belated Birthday Tom. You have me beat by 8 months. It is just a number and as long as you act young you will continue to feel young and a Corvette definitely helps that feeling!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom