Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tool Kit for the Road

ultgar

Does GM or any of the tool companies (eg, Snap-on) offer a limited edition tool case for the Corvette like this one that's coming out for Ferrari? Would have been a nice 50th birthday present for the car. Even the McLaren's came with tool sets....including titanium wrenches for carrying in the glovebox. Of course when you're spending a million on a car, you expect the little extras. SD

FerrariCase1.jpg

FerrariCase2.jpg

Not that I have heard. They are sure missing the boat on that one. Anyone know a Mac or Snap On guy to check with?

I have a couple different Craftsman and Goodwrench sets similar to this I carry that I could stick some Corvette emblems on though. Let's see...buy a kit from Goodwrench for $35. Stick on a Corvette and a 50th emblem and sell them as limited editions for $200. Hmmmmmm

Snap-On beat you to it, Tom - have you seen the Corvette 50th Anniversary screwdriver set? Five screwdrivers for only $175.00! ;LOL

;LOL :cry ;LOL :cry
$175 FOR 5 SCREWDRIVERS!!!!
Thats hiliraious...
;LOL ;LOL

Your killing me! STOP IT!!!
:cry :cry

Oh that hurts!

That has GOT to be the government discount!

JohnZ said:
Snap-On beat you to it, Tom - have you seen the Corvette 50th Anniversary screwdriver set? Five screwdrivers for only $175.00! ;LOL

Holy Cow :eek Are they Gold Plated? Must not be meant for anything other that collectors items. They would be too expensive to screw with.

Tom

JohnZ said:
I got a set of these. Seriously though, they were only $65:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom