Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Traded the 05 for 07 Z06

korvettekarl

Corvette
2017 Grand Sport 90 ZR1 57 Bel Air
Just got back from the local dealer with my 07 Z06. Dwayne will be happy to know that it is yellow. What a car.

Congrats on your latest Vette:) Yellow is the way to go :L

:beer
~Rick

Thanks Rick. This is my first yellow one. My 8th Vette. I'm taking her to Utah as soon as the wife gets back from the store. It's supposed to be 110 degrees here in Vegas today, I want to feel a cool breeze before I go to work on Monday and take the VY on a good road trip to break her in. Salt Lake city and back ought to do the trick.

Congrats korvettekarl.

An '07 Z06... SWEEEEET!!! :lou

How about some pictures?

Hecox

I got pics but can't seem to find out how to get them on a post. Any help out there?

By the way the trip to Utah was fun except for the fact that they are experiencing a heat wave. Wasn't much better than Vegas heat. Car drove great and through the Virgin River gorge she purred along at 100 plus without a moan or a groan. Awsome car.

Let's try this.

which dealer ? BILL HEARD chevy keeps calling my house leaving messages that they want me to trade my 05 for an 07 .

Yeah, it was Bill Heard. Not the best deal but not bad. Besides, I really wanted this car.

korvettekarl,

I havent driven a Z yet, but like you, I really want that car. Tell me, is the Z that much difference in performance?

Thanks!

Yes there is difference. Scary fast and goobs of tourque. I love it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom