Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Turn it Up!!!!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Way to Gooo!!!!

Great video of a great car!!!!! Curious, anyone know what the time is for a regular 1LT Corvette Coupe?

Wow! This is a production vehicle ?!

A couple of times it sounded like he either caught air or overpowered the tires. As impressive as the accelleration was, the brakes impressed me more.

You have a have a serious set of cojones to drive that car like that. :eek

A couple of times it sounded like he either caught air or overpowered the tires. As impressive as the accelleration was, the brakes impressed me more.

A little bit of each. I paused the movie to respond and then went back and saw what you mean. There are a couple times where there was enough of a bump to reduce the traction of the rear wheels enough for some spin. Very impressive car.

And an impressive driver. Check out at 6:20 of the video time (6:10 of the track time) where the back end starts stepping out. I recognized it right as I saw him correct with the wheel. It would suck to loose control at some of the speeds he was going.

Leon

Mary, Mother of Jesus! My hands are shaking!! Totally spectawesumlar!!

Jim:lou

Jeez my 84 would suck that thing up in its tailpipe LOL.;LOL

What's the record for that track with a production vehicle?

That WAS the track record for a production car....at least one on production street tires. Some Porsche 911 went about 2-3 seconds faster, but on full race tires. And I think it was an all wheel drive car, too.

Great video. Was that 6 Shooter driving that thing?

I just realized that that couldn't be Dwayne, it's not a yellow Z.

Fantastic video! Mero can certainly drive the car like it was meant to be driven. No doubt about it, he can drive. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom