Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Turtle Wax Ice liquid clay bar?

Bump TTT

Any Turtle Wax users tried this yet? 6 Shooter? Is this an actual clay bar or some type of liquid?

I normally use the clay bar that came with my Zaino kit.

Reviews anyone?

:wJane Ann

I use the Liquid Ice with excellent results!!! I've got my own clay bar!!! The Bugs don't stick to the Ice bad at all,they Blast right off!!!! :upthumbs

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:w:w:w:w

Img201.jpg

Img198.jpg

Well theres my answer. Your Vette's look great GMJunkie!

Well theres my answer. Your Vette's look great GMJunkie!
Just to let you know,each set of 2 photos are differnt cars!!! I had a run on Polo Green and Torch Red last fall!!!;LOL;LOL;LOLNow it seems like it's Silver,Gray,White and Black!!!:boogie:boogie

Great pics GM Junkie. Now we know how to make men multi orgasmic!

I agree with GMjunkie and 6Shooter, I love the Turtle Wax Ice liquid. I just waxed both vettes this afternoon after Church.

I haven't tried the Liquid Clay Bar though.

Hecox

Good Reviews

I haven't tried it yet but the one thing I heard that I like is it doesn't leave the white residue on the black plastic on the newer vehicles like my F 350. I "wish" I had time to wax "something":W

Anyone use this stuff yet?
Jedi
Well guys I just finely got time to try The Turtle Wax Liquid Clay Bar on my car!!! And then I went to the cabinet and threw My professional Clay bar Away!!!:D:DIt's really easy,and it Looks Great!!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

It has the GoodCarKeeping .......................

GMJunkie Seal of approval!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL:D:upthumbs

Hey Junk, you using the Ice stuff to polish after you use their liquid clay bar, or something different?
Hey man,Would you bake a Cake and Not put the ICEING on it?? Yes!!! I rubbed it out with Liquid clay bar and then I applied Liquid Ice Polish!!:upthumbs I even had one of the neighbors Grand Kids about 5 rub her hand on the door and ask why it was slickory!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom