Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ultra low miles '96 Goodyear GS-C EMTs

jeepcoma

Corvette
1996 CE LT4
Gauging interest here, not really sure if this is valuable to collectors or show cars. But, I don't have room to store them at the moment and I feel bad to drive them into the ground, knowing they are not made anymore, when I'd be happy with a set of new tires off the rack. The original owner bought a second set of wheels and tires and kept the stockers in climate controlled storage. They probably have about 3-4,000 miles on them and are like new. Stock convertible sizes (255/45ZR17 front and 285/40ZR17 rear).

More pictures available upon request, just let me know what you want to see. Anyone interested? I'd be willing to either deliver within a reasonable distance of RI, or ship the tires, or trade locally for another wheel/tire package.

Gauging interest here, not really sure if this is valuable to collectors or show cars. But, I don't have room to store them at the moment and I feel bad to drive them into the ground, knowing they are not made anymore, when I'd be happy with a set of new tires off the rack. The original owner bought a second set of wheels and tires and kept the stockers in climate controlled storage. They probably have about 3-4,000 miles on them and are like new. Stock convertible sizes (255/45ZR17 front and 285/40ZR17 rear).

More pictures available upon request, just let me know what you want to see. Anyone interested? I'd be willing to either deliver within a reasonable distance of RI, or ship the tires, or trade locally for another wheel/tire package.

Too bad they're run flats.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom