Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Unabashedly showing off....

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
.....that's what this thread is all about.

Show off your solid axle or your midyear. No, we haven't seen enough photos of your car. Driving season is upon us.

Shall I start? :D C-L-I-C-K
(dial-up beware)

67HEAVEN said:
.....that's what this thread is all about.

Show off your solid axle or your midyear. No, we haven't seen enough photos of your car. Driving season is upon us.

Bob,

Great idea!

I never get tired of looking at these beauties..

Forgive me for posting these...I don't have any new ones.
I will soon though!:D

Pedro

26122DSC00852.JPG

26122DSC00857.JPG

Mine turned 41 today!

However, my fiancee looked at me a little oddly when I proclaimed that today was the birthday of my Corvette.

47808619_c9b7abc519.jpg

well, not sure how to compete against the previous beautiful cars but here's my humble '65. This set of pics was the last set I've had a chance to shoot and it was from last August.
our '65

Tripleblack51,

That car is RED RED RED. The color is so vibrant. Nice looking Auto.
Brian

Since the race this week is at BMS..Sorry for large photo.
bristol15aw.jpg

OK. I have not seen my 1967 since last October. In three weeks I will. For many years when I take my Corvettes out of winter storage from a commercial garage. I fire up Irene Cara's "What a Feeling" on the stereo on the way home. It is quite a feeling after that time. Nuff said. I sure look forward to that day in mid-April!

You fellows who have a heated garage sure do have an advantage.

paintfinal005.jpg

I really gotta take some "beauty shots" of the car - never seem to get around to it; will put it on my list for when the weather breaks. This one was taken during a track day at Waterford Hills. :eyerole

Track3700.jpg

:beer

Wow! What great looking Corvettes. It almost makes me nervous to play.

My wife and I are caravanning with Solid Axel Convention Club. There were 50+ solid axels Corvettes in the caravan to Gettysburg Battle Grounds. What a great day and sight it was.

Ray

DSC00347.JPG

Definately not a beauty shot, but that's what hibernation is all about. It was so cold, that the top could not latch down in the back while the front hooks on the front of the top were latched...

63vert9ew.jpg

Paul
I drove mine today............about 20 feet!
I had to back her out of the garage to the end of the driveway for a few hours as I was working on the motor out of the '78. Later on I got to drive her back up the driveway and back into the garage again.........
got the same pleasure of driving her the same way yesterday too!
;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

that's the problem of only having a 2 car garage AND trying to work on a car inside it. At times I need more room so I have to pull the '65 out of the way (and out of harms way of paint or solvent overspray!! ). it's not like i can move the other car since she is up on jackstands and has no motor in her. :D

67HEAVEN said:
Sorry, Paul, but I drove her again today. Into Toronto and up the 404. What a blast. :D

And you didn't come by to see me at the dealership! Gheez, that would have brightened my day:cool

I was driving mine around last Saturday. Weather is getting better all the time.

Here is a pic of mine a few years ago.

cc-8.jpg

I need to take some more soon.

Take care,
Brian

Because the salt is still a thick layer on the roads here our car remains in storage but we do have pictures from 2005. The first picture is the engine compartment and the other two were taken during the Generac 500 at Road America. One photo was taken at the Corvette Corral and one was taken while lined up waiting to go out on the track for a few laps. Driving around that track on a warm summer day with the top down was a dream come true.

Eugene

allcoupedup said:
Tripleblack51,

That car is RED RED RED. The color is so vibrant. Nice looking Auto.
Brian

Thanks Brian,

Got any pics of your coupe?

:beer

Pedro

Eugene,

You have that engine compartment looking top flight. Nice work.

Tom

Beauty is in the eye,,

She might not be a great looker right now, but as time goes by, she is getting better every day. As most of you have already figured out, I have not been able to drive her yet ( except in my dreams ), but I guarantee you, it still was exciting as héll.

One of these days I promise you, that you will all be able to see her up close and personnel. ;)

Stepinwolf

BTW The name I have chosen for her is " The Wild One "

my63.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom