Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Update on 2020 Corvette Orders and Production

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
It's been exactly one week now since the 2020 mid-engine C8 Corvette was unveiled to the public in California, and as we predicted, it took the automotive world by storm!

While the reveal answered many questions that Corvette enthusiasts had for quite some time now, it also raised new questions. Price? Ordering? Option pricing? Start of production? Hopefully, the information in this article will help answer some of those questions.

While GM's 2020 Corvette configurator went live on the web during the unveiling a week ago, starting yesterday, Chevrolet dealers are now able to access GM's quick order system sans pricing.

That means, you can walk into your local Chevrolet dealership, sit down with a staff member, and have them configure a 2020 Corvette build for you. They just can't give you the final pricing yet, since pricing isn't in the system yet.

Below is an example of 2020 Corvette options to choose from for a 3LT equipped Stingray:

Read the Full Story Here

Attachments

• 2020-corvette-1.png
    2020-corvette-1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 194
I'll have to skip over to MacMulkin next summer and take a hard look .Might have to sell something that belongs to my wife .

These are going somewhere !
072519_8b.jpg

I'll have to skip over to MacMulkin next summer and take a hard look .Might have to sell something that belongs to my wife .

Yeah, and it could just be you........:)

We saw two on a transport somewhere in Illinois on our way back to KC Wednesday. They were covered just like the ones in the picture, but just two on the truck, not 8 or 9.

We were really hoping there would be one at the museum to see in person, but, alas, no love there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom