Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Used 63-82 Corvette parts

C

corvgreg

See my thread in the supporting vendors section. I'm helping a friend with a 15,000 square foot warehouse packed with used 63-82 Corvette parts. All parts guaranteed and reasonable.
Email me with requests.

Thanks,
Greg

It's in the General Forums section in the "Community Dealers" part.

Hey Greg, you know I'm always looking for CE and 82 parts. Have a decent amount?

I'm working with a 15,000 plus warehouse packed with parts for 63-82. I'll have to check into CE parts. What you need?

Greg

Well let's see......
Power antenna
CE Console face plates
CE Ashtray door
centercaps or the CE wheels:eyerole
stock AM/FM/CB radio
engine compartment light (2 wire)
glovebox liner
And I'm sure there is more but drawing a blank right now.
Thanks for checking:D

Hey Dukman!
Will get back with you asap on this.
Thanks.
Greg

corvgreg said:
I'm working with a 15,000 plus warehouse packed with parts for 63-82. I'll have to check into CE parts. What you need?

Greg

Greg,

Since you're helping a friend with a 15,000 Square Foot warehouse - this must obviously be a business. What is the name of the business?

Rob,
You can visit his site at corvetteusa.com.
Thanks,
Greg

corvgreg said:
Rob,
You can visit his site at corvetteusa.com.
Thanks,
Greg
Since he is an established business, then I would ask that he pay to advertise here on the site to sell his parts through these forums rather than having you do it for free for him.

We have Community Vendors and Dealers here that pay to advertise here and help support the site.

Rob, I sent an email to you earlier asking
how to go about doing this. CorvetteUSA isn't
my business but I'm helping out.
Thanks,
Greg

corvgreg said:
Rob, I sent an email to you earlier asking
how to go about doing this. CorvetteUSA isn't
my business but I'm helping out.
Thanks,
Greg
I'm still catching up on email from the day so I haven't gotten to it yet.

I realize that you're helping out, but you're helping to sell his inventory through these forums which I really don't think is very fair to the other Community Vendors that do pay to advertise here. If CorvetteUSA would like to advertise and become a Community Vendor here, they are welcome to visit our Advertising Section.

I don't mind members helping one another out with tips on purchasing parts and accessories for their Corvette, but I have to draw the line when a member is explicitly helping a company conduct business through these forums when they are not supporting the upkeep and maintenance of this site in any way.

I'll discuss becoming a supporting vendor with my friend.

Greg

hi

my name is zeke and i am looking for a tilt telescopic steering column if you have one can you let me know

Need 82 parts

corvgreg said:
See my thread in the supporting vendors section. I'm helping a friend with a 15,000 square foot warehouse packed with used 63-82 Corvette parts. All parts guaranteed and reasonable.
Email me with requests.

Thanks,
GrIeg
I need cat converter hanger parts #14044541 and 14044542

I need an intake #3927184 dated no later than dec. 68 or jan. 69,also a carb# 7029270 Tom Stanton

intake and carb needed

I need an intake #3927184 and a carb #702970 for a 69 vette.The manifold should be dated prior to jan 69. thanks

81 Nose Emblem?

No one seems to have them and I have not had a swap meet close to me to look for one!

Thanks
JC

Sorry guys I haven't visited here in awhile and I'm not a supporting vendor here so disregard my previous post about parts.

Thanks,
Greg

HEY GREG
I need a crank pulley for a BB 427 3 groove can you help
I also need the mounting hardware for the expansion tank (the long cylindrical typ
for a 69 BB
thanlks
jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom