Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Used Corvette; what should be there?

B

BwanaJoe

Newbie question:

I am looking at a 2005 C6 LT3 with Nav car. I've noticed the luggage shade and cargo net are AWOL. I am wondering what other little items I should look for in the car. Does the roof get a bag for storage? Do any tools come with the car? Any manuals other than Owner's Guide and Nav guide that should be with the car? How many keys/fobs should there be? Anything else I may have missed?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

A 2005 should be 1SB for the same items you'll get with 2006 3LT. No bag for the top sorry. 2 each keys and fobs. No tools or spare tire, should be a 2 CDs about the car and one for the nav system also 3 books ( 2 are for the nav one on the car. Make sure you get the Nav DVD will most likely be rev#1 the 2006 came with rev2. I think there might be another CD about the car can't remember right now.

Luggage shade and net are options, I think--none in my wife's 2006 Coupe.
Gersh

If I read the brochure correctly (and I may not have), the LT2 and LT3 packages both come with shade and net in 05 and 06.

Thanks,

Joe

If I read the brochure correctly (and I may not have), the LT2 and LT3 packages both come with shade and net in 05 and 06.

There was no LT package in the 2005 C6, but the 1SB package should have the net and shade

Hmmm, OK, so was the 1SB the Preferred Equipment Group? Did they do the LT thing in the late 05s? Or, is the 1SB pretty much the same as the 3LT? So 1SA would be the same as 2LT?

Thanks again.

Hey Joe, Good luck in your search!

Guy - I used to work at the county courthouse in Titusville.

:w
Guy

Oh man, Florida to Mass?! Year 'round racing fun to snow and taxes. You are a better man than me! Bummer you aren't here today. The shuttle is going up at 3ish. And thanks. Good thing about this area, lots of used 05s around.

Joe

PS: Cool plate btw.

BwanaJoe said:
Oh man, Florida to Mass?! Year 'round racing fun to snow and taxes. You are a better man than me! Bummer you aren't here today. The shuttle is going up at 3ish. And thanks. Good thing about this area, lots of used 05s around.

Joe

PS: Cool plate btw.

Working on the top floor, we got to see some great launches and the 747 piggyback returns they used to do. Where do you think most of the low mileage Vettes come from? The north! ;LOL

My pal Remo is on the CAC and his plate is VRYQWK, however, our wives thought the plates dumb. ;) They just don't get it.

plates

Have a great weekend and 4th next week, enjoy the launch.

:w
Guy - In the land of taxes & Teddychusetts.

Hmmm, OK, so was the 1SB the Preferred Equipment Group? Did they do the LT thing in the late 05s? Or, is the 1SB pretty much the same as the 3LT? So 1SA would be the same as 2LT?

There was only 1SA and 1SB so the SA way the package with out the frills and the SB had all the wiz bang stuff. I've seen adds for 2005 1SC but could never find this package anywhere, think it's just a car dealer going with the 2006 LT type numbers ( 2006 is 1,2 &3 LT )and trying to say there car has it all.

Thanks, I had no idea about the glovebox codes. I'll check it out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom