Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vanity PL8

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Guys, my vanity plate is about to expire and I want/need to change it...it doesn't really fit anymore (94 Z07 relates to my last Corvette).

What neat suggestions do you have for me? Kansas allows 7 characters. I would like something not so tied to the car directly...just in case I would trade.

I've come up with a few ideas:

ROCNROL ROKNROL RCKNROL (which also relates to my music selection)
TKT2RYD (Relating again to my music selection..The Beatles)
KUULCAR COOLCAR KOOLKAR (which would work for any Corvette)
WE WAVE
WRKD4IT
NVR L8
GR8 CAR GR8 RYD
U4IA
WA2COOL
ITLDO
TOMSTOY

Any others? Help me out. Give me more or let me know if one I've chosen tickles your fancy.

how about..

TOMS 01

My Mid 90's Ford diesel 4x4 crew cab pick up had "BIGRNU" The guy that bought it was about 5' 4" so I kept tag, he said it didnt work for him... hehehehehe
CHarlie

:D I'm soooo glad you asked Tom :thumb :chuckle :eek:hnoes
  • JAYHAWK
  • WILDCAT
  • HUSKERS *Personal Favorite :D
  • K STATE
  • SOONERS
  • TOTO
  • DA RIDE
  • WOODMAN
  • U CAN 2
  • R BABY
  • TEACHER
  • OLDJEDI
  • OB1
  • CACMOD
Remember you asked :D

Bud

hey preacher....I split a gut when I read yours. :boogie

Bill, I thought of that, but I would end up in the situation I'm in now, if I were to trade (although there are no plans to do so). ;)

Bud, not really into the school thing, if I were it would have to be Tiger (Fort Hays State Uni. my Alma mater), Woodman....not bad, maybe Sawdust?

How about "FINALLY" or "AT LAST". I always thought about these to signify a long wait to finally have that corvette you have always wanted and it goes with any of them.

IM FIRST
UR NEXT
U NEXT
AFTR ME
FASTER 1
FORWARD
TOMS RID
U FOLLOW
NOT BLAK
NOT color
CHEER UP
HOLD ON
SIT TITE
GUD RIDE
FINE RID
SET GO
I GO 1ST
CATCH ME
IF U CAN
QUIK RID
QUK RIDE
QIK RIDE
PRECIOS
JUST 4 ME
JST MINE
LET GO
LETS GO
READY
MY LIFE
THE LIFE
ITS LIFE
SURE IS
AINT SO
IT GOES
ROLLING
PAID 4
ALL PAID
PD CASH
NO MONEY
FORWARD

My wife's 16 year old grandaughter said "WAYCOOL" when she first saw it new in 2004. That's what we put on the tag. We thought that if a spoiled rotten 16 year old who got a new BMW convertible for her 16th birthday thought it was way cool, then others might too.

My favorite, but not available was FLYNLOW.

We get 7 digits and they cannot end with 3 numbers; plus nothing even close to mildly offensive.

I am seriously considering switching all of my vehicles to Vietnam Veteran tags - which will save me about $150 a year.

All I can say is "Good Luck" and be glad you don't live in PA. I thought I'd get a personal plate for our 2000, but ran into a number of obstacles. First, PA used to have a site where you could type in a plate and it would tell you if it was available. Not so now! Now you have to call PennDoT, wade through the voice prompts, get a live person and ask "Pretty Please' could you check these. Any more than 4 or 5 and they get annoyed (my tax dollars at work). So you get to the point where they tell you it hasn't been taken and submit your form and money...2 to 3 weeks later you get the form and money back telling you it's rejected...no reason for the rejection...just rejected. You make a phone call to the special tag unit and a person tells you it goes in front of a panel who decide your fate...there is no appeal! You are told it's either offensive, sexual, suggestive, or race/speed related and to try again with other choices. And so the process goes...

Good Luck!

All I can say is "Good Luck" and be glad you don't live in PA. I thought I'd get a personal plate for our 2000, but ran into a number of obstacles. First, PA used to have a site where you could type in a plate and it would tell you if it was available. Not so now! Now you have to call PennDoT, wade through the voice prompts, get a live person and ask "Pretty Please' could you check these. Any more than 4 or 5 and they get annoyed (my tax dollars at work). So you get to the point where they tell you it hasn't been taken and submit your form and money...2 to 3 weeks later you get the form and money back telling you it's rejected...no reason for the rejection...just rejected. You make a phone call to the special tag unit and a person tells you it goes in front of a panel who decide your fate...there is no appeal! You are told it's either offensive, sexual, suggestive, or race/speed related and to try again with other choices. And so the process goes...

Good Luck!

Thats how i ended up with 82ColEd.. :eyerole:D

Good Luck Tom.. I do like the references to Zora, have to say. :thumb

:w
-Stefan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom