Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vanity tag

popsvette

Corvette
2010 GS Convertible
I want to get a vanity tag for my "new" 02 Millennium Yellow Roadster and can have a max of 7 digits. Any suggestions???
Thanks

I want to get a vanity tag for my "new" 02 Millennium Yellow Roadster and can have a max of 7 digits. Any suggestions???
Thanks

I saw this on a RV here in FL the other day and thought it was kinda neat!! If you live in OK...maybe it would be an option for you to look into being OK is sorta 'western' in history!

YIPEEIA or YIPEIA

Here's one I've been thinking about..
IAM2BAD

Mine is WAYCOOL.

Here's some I like:
ILIVETS
ILOVETS
FLYNLOW
KIDAGIN
YELOVET

Thanks

Not Red

You can play around with an extra "t" or "d" if the original is taken.

Best regards,
Pedro:w

My girlfriend just got an '03 yellow convertible and her new plate is "BUZZIN". Massachusetts has very restrictive rules about vanity plates and don't allow them to begin with a number nor can you have 2 letters, a number and some more letters. In addition, we're only allowed 6 figures. Makes it very difficult to be creative!

One that I wanted to put on a '74 roadster we used to have is "WAY2GO". That's when I learned about the number not allowed in the middle.

Good luck! It's always fun to think of an appropriate vanity plate.:)

Elaine

Thanks for the help

Great ideas. Thanks to everyone.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom