Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vendor Warning: Corvetteworx

I ALWAYS charge before I ship - if you don't, how do you know the card is good? If an item is backordered (and it's not an online sale which is charged the instant the order is placed), I don't charge until the item arrives...but still before it ships.
absolutely!!! the only way to deal...but do not charge untuil you are shipping....this guy wanted to charge my credit card 6 weeks BEFORE it shipped.....

Do you suppose that he has been reading lately?
my guess is that is what got him going....otherwise I suspect that nothing would have happened.....just like it hadn't for the past month!

I got an e-mail thursday stating it would be delivered on Friday where I could pick it up, still waiting for conformation. Hopefully I will be picking it up when we go to Toledo later today.

Yup he has time to post two threads on CF selling parts and a group buy of one piece C1 front ends ;LOL but can't be bothered with making delivery of stuff he has been paid for.
I did post links to both this thread and the similar one on CF on both sale threads to warn others, but fear I may have to go to Ortonville (where he lives) to file charges.
I could become his worse nightmare very easily.:bash:bash

recieved this e-mail thursday:

I'll have the top down there tomorrow.

then this was posted on CF on monday:

I sent the frame down there like i said i would.

but the frame has not arrived yet, and no response to my e-mails or phone calls asking just WHERE he sent it.

and still no top frame two and a half months after I paid for it.

It`s about time to call the credit card co.

It`s about time to call the credit card co.

Can't I paid with a check, :ugh I should be picking it up from Chas today who picked it up Friday.
What amazes me is his lack of communication, he would have saved himself a lot of bad press with a returned phone call or e-mail.

Sounds like he's in over his head, and has absolutely no sense of organization.
He probably spends most his time scrambling to figure out who ordered what, and what's where!

Well its in the back of my Blazer; just returned from meeting Chas who picked it up for me. Looks to be in good condition with a little rust, just as it was described on Ebay.

WTF....?? What a Pain... Maybe He would have responded better to Courtney..??:D

I actually prefer checks but normally I will not cash them until the product is sent or on it`s way. :cool

I'm glad that you finally got the soft top frame Craig. That has to be a load off of your mind.

Tom

Wally,

I was moving some stuff in the basement and found an old box of model cars I had tucked away. Right on top, once I unwrapped it, was the Walt's Puffer model that was part of the AMT 2 pack with the Two Thing. I rebuilt it in the '60s and painted it yellow but it's otherwise as it is supposed to be. Want to see a picture?

I'm glad that you finally got the soft top frame Craig. That has to be a load off of your mind.

Tom

Wally,

I was moving some stuff in the basement and found an old box of model cars I had tucked away. Right on top, once I unwrapped it, was the Walt's Puffer model that was part of the AMT 2 pack with the Two Thing. I rebuilt it in the '60s and painted it yellow but it's otherwise as it is supposed to be. Want to see a picture?

Sure Tom,

Do you have the Walts Puffer decal on it? :D

It did originally but they yellowed and started to flake off. That was when I painted the body yellow. I took this with my old camera so it isn't too sharp. My new camera will take macro but I haven't had time to really get into it yet. I must have lost the scoop or else it may be in the box someplace. I wonder if there is a way to photo etch new decals based on the original pictures.

I was probable 15 when I repainted this car yellow. I'll be 59 in a couple of weeks.

Tom

Craig,

Sorry for the off topic. Are you going to disassemble that top frame and paint it?

Tom

By the way I believe this gentleman finally recieved his soft top frame so this should close. Thanks for the picture Tom,

Heres the real thing, Walts Puffer ll {me driving} against Ron Sterns in the RJS Reath Automotive Fiat

pufferRaceBW.jpg

That had to be fun. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom