Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Verdict on Theblackvette

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
For the life of me, I can't figure how thebackvette ever got in trouble back over there. :crazy

He's truly a team player, a fun seeker, and he always runs questionable ideas past the Mods in advance. :w

What more could you ask from a member who is a real bonus to CAC?

You're exactly right 67. Does that tell us something about brand X?

67HEAVEN said:
For the life of me, I can't figure how thebackvette ever got in trouble back over there. :crazy

He's truly a team player, a fun seeker, and he always runs questionable ideas past the Mod:w s in advance.

Oh my goodness, I'm blushing!

Thank you 67Heaven!

67HEAVEN said:

He's truly a team player, a fun seeker, and he always runs questionable ideas past the Mod:w s in advance.

OK, OK, I feel sorry for his Vette too. :D
67HEAVEN said:

Why slong, that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me!!!!!

:) Thanks!

slong said:
OK, OK, I feel sorry for his Vette too. :D

Wow BV. What a nice thing to say to about you. Of course you only got into trouble when you started talking about your DIC. ;LOL

67HEAVEN said:

LOL! Actually from talking about someone elses DIC!

Oh by the way DIC stands for (Driver Information Center) just for clarification to the moderators!

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Wow BV. What a nice thing to say to about you. Of course you only got into trouble when you started talking about your DIC. ;LOL

BV, I'm so offended by your post I'm going to have to turn you in. Er, uh, nevermind. This place is cool. :L

:L
very funny dude!

Roadfrog said:
BV, I'm so offended by your post I'm going to have to turn you in. Er, uh, nevermind. This place is cool. :L

67HEAVEN said:

Honestly, and at the risk of sounding somewhat cornball, people sometimes rise to the level of their environment. The CAC, due in large part to its moderators and hosts, have made this a welcome, entertaining and informational internet resource. Perfectly made for good guys like theblackvette and all of the other folks already here and those that floated ashore with tbv.
:_rock

Now THAT i must say WAS FUNNY!!!!

That was great! You got me there my friend!!!!!!!

:L

Erik S. Klein said:
I dunno. Isn't he an admitted democrat? :D

Z_OH_6 said:
Honestly, and at the risk of sounding somewhat cornball, people sometimes rise to the level of their environment. The CAC, due in large part to its moderators and hosts, have made this a welcome, entertaining and informational internet resource. Perfectly made for good guys like theblackvette and all of the other folks already here and those that floated ashore with tbv.
I'm with you, Z_OH_6. Every site's got its own "personality" and BV and others have found a home here. I enjoy CAC and the people here immensely and it has become a regular (meaning daily) "watering hole" for me.

It's all good. :_rock

Speaking of "watering hole" Would you please spray some water on my dusty dirty rims. I cleaned them yesterday, and they are dirty again!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!

LOL

1hotZ06 said:
I'm with you, Z_OH_6. Every site's got its own "personality" and BV and others have found a home here. I enjoy CAC and the people here immensely and it has become a regular (meaning daily) "watering hole" for me.

It's all good. :_rock

67HEAVEN said:
Erik,

And, aren't you a small-block owner? :t

(one of the better ones, mind you)
Uh oh! Are you saying that folks that are democrats AND small block owners are allowed on this site? :L Well, ok, as long as we all own Corvettes, I guess it's ok. ;LOL

Z_OH_6 said:
Uh oh! Are you saying that folks that are democrats AND small block owners are allowed on this site? :L Well, ok, as long as we all own Corvettes, I guess it's ok. ;LOL
Actually I think it's OR not AND. AND would really be stretching it.......I'll be back after checking the 1,400-page CAC Rules & Procedures Manual. ;)

I thought that DIC meant Democrat In-Cognito. LOL!!!;LOL

Well I am the ScatRat impersonator until he gets his signature fixed!

I think I am violating page 1200 in the manual though on impersonations, but it is for a good cause.

About this Blackvette!

I am totally disgusted that I drive the same car as him. What an idiot for getting his car smashed up. I laughed so hard that he was in the car that actually struck his Z06. He deserves what he gets! By the way do you like my signature?

Love,
ScatRat imposter

67HEAVEN said:
Actually I think it's OR not AND. AND would really be stretching it.......I'll be back after checking the 1,400-page CAC Rules & Procedures Manual. ;)

67HEAVEN said:
LOL!! :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom