Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Verdict on Theblackvette

67HEAVEN said:
Erik,

And, aren't you a small-block owner? :t

(one of the better ones, mind you)
67, are you saying that small block owners are "compensating?" OMG, now corvette owners are saying other corvette owners are "compensating." I get enough of that at work from non-corvette owning jealous types. :L

-Patrick

That style of light bar is very expensive but very high performance, as is appropriate for a Z06 cop cruiser.

-Mac

Mac said:
That style of light bar is very expensive but very high performance, as is appropriate for a Z06 cop cruiser.

-Mac
Crazy me.....I'm imagining a kid with his hat on backwards, speeding in a scrapin'-the-road Honda Civic with "fart pipe" and boom-boom stereo. He glances up into his rearview mirror and sees that Z-06 copcar. ;LOL ;LOL

Does he run? ;LOL ;LOL

Cool Cop Car!!!!

I wonder how they got that car? Drug bust I presume!

67HEAVEN said:
Z06-cop-car.jpg

There...........just a little tug back on-topic.
What was that topic again? Oh yeah.....cops and Z-06's ;LOL

67 Heaven. Come clean with us.
How much cash did BV pay you to make those comments?
;LOL

Seriously, i find forums that are more human much better. Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading about everyone's mods on their corvettes, but it does get redundant. I saw BlackZ28Turbo's website and it was quite interesting and "human." I enjoyed seeing mqqn's scaled down models, another "human" post. And I just ran through BV's parrot thread. Now that was "avian." :L But, some forums just don't like to have fun and enjoy redundancy. One of the reasons why I got on the boat and came here.

67HEAVEN said:
For the life of me, I can't figure how thebackvette ever got in trouble back over there. :crazy

He's truly a team player, a fun seeker, and he always runs questionable ideas past the Mod:w s in advance.

What more could you ask from a member who is a real bonus to CAC?

Um, April fools was at the beginning of this month, not at the end!

:L

Blackvette-have you drugged the moderators? If so can you send me some? Thanks.

67HEAVEN said:
For the life of me, I can't figure how thebackvette ever got in trouble back over there. :crazy

He's truly a team player, a fun seeker, and he always runs questionable ideas past the Mod:w s in advance.

What more could you ask from a member who is a real bonus to CAC?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom