Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vette TV Ads

leftyvette

Corvette
2000 Torch Red Coupe
I just noticed a TV ad for the Corvette yesterday. Here is the question: when was the last time (what year) that any of you can remember a TV ad for the corvette? There are plenty of examples in magazines, etc. I can also think of TV ad examples that use the Vette to sell something else, but not for the car itself. Any thoughts concerning what this could mean about the Corvette? ;shrug;shrug

Check out vettetube.com. I'm not sure if the cobalt release was aired on television or not. It featured a C6.

I just noticed a TV ad for the Corvette yesterday. Here is the question: when was the last time (what year) that any of you can remember a TV ad for the corvette? There are plenty of examples in magazines, etc. I can also think of TV ad examples that use the Vette to sell something else, but not for the car itself. Any thoughts concerning what this could mean about the Corvette? ;shrug;shrug

I can't think of a recent ad but I remember growing up watching Route 66 which was basically one big Chevy ad. I was hooked as a kid since.
I also remember the 1965 Pernell Roberts commercial for a 1965 vette. Talk about killing a kid who was still years away from driving!
You can see that commercial on VetteTube - how I wish I could go back and watch that commercial over and over without the responsibilities of being an adult.
chris

Oh, I forgot about that one!! You are correct, that was a great ad!!

They played this during the Super Bowl, best ad there was. Corvette should have more!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom