Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

vette verses viper

Seen this before. Interesting comments.

Just remember they are both AMERICAN supercars. So we may perfer our corvettes to a viper but please no slamming like other forums.

Real car people appreicate all muscle and sports cars
JMHO!!!

You can't even buy a new Viper, even if you have the cash. They don't make very many and they sell them to previous Viper owners. Good luck buying a new one. I have driven the Viper, and it is a beast. I liked it quite a bit. But it would be difficult as a daily driver.

I just found it interesting that the writers braged up the viper only to give overall choice to corvette.. Corvette rules once again

I have two recurring nightmares. the first is falling and the second is having to take a trip in a Viper. :rotfl

My local dealer that sold me my Z06 got a black on black Z06 in and it sit for 6 weeks and the next thing it is gone and a red 2005 Viper with 2,000 miles is in its place. The price on the used Viper was 79,900 and in 3 weeks it was gone, sold on the internet. The owner of the used Viper stated that it was very uncomfortable and uncontrollable. If you stuck your foot in it you better know where you are going. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom