Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Visiting the Holy Grail

Siscowet

Corvette
2004 Yellow convertible
Will be touring the Corvette Assembly plant and the Corvette Museum in a few weeks. Any thing I should look for? Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

It's a great place to visit. Take your time going through the museum.

Will be touring the Corvette Assembly plant and the Corvette Museum in a few weeks. Any thing I should look for? Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Don't fall in the big hole in the ground :D

My wife bought our family a road trip to Bowling Green 3 years ago for Christmas. The girls were only 4 and 8 months. The museum was great, but it would have been better if I had been able to go at my pace (slower and less distracted) through it. The plant tour was the best $7 I have ever spent. Very interesting and I wished I could work for Corvette! We spent about three days in the area and went to the museum twice. enjoy!

My wife bought our family a road trip to Bowling Green 3 years ago for Christmas. The girls were only 4 and 8 months. The museum was great, but it would have been better if I had been able to go at my pace (slower and less distracted) through it. The plant tour was the best $7 I have ever spent. Very interesting and I wished I could work for Corvette! We spent about three days in the area and went to the museum twice. enjoy!

I've heard the Corvette Plant job openings are some of the most sought after jobs in the auto industry.

...........nut :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom