Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vote For Your Favorite Car - Corvette!

FORD backwards = Driver Returns On Foot! ;LOL

Doug :v

And here I am a "Fordguy" (was) and I prefer the Corvette. Ford stopped making stuff I like. Ford screwed me as far as I'm concerned. PLUS Ford dealers are asking as much as $100 000 above list for the GT.
Did you know there's already been a recall??? Ford has issued a recall that basically says DO NOT DRIVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!! Apparently the gas tanks may need replacind and there is a suspension problem!!!
And this is the best Ford can do???? No wonder I changed my mind. And if ANYTHING I've always been "ANTI-GM"!! Not anymore.

is it just me or does that ford gt lack style?

looking at it again it looks like a glorified rustang
thats like putting barf in a bag and calling it a gourmet meal

I_R_DA_ONE said:
I haven't even seen that Ford thing...but it's still a Ford...Found On Road Dead...
or is it.... Fix Or Repair Daily....In my old age I have forgotten
LOL
;LOL
Mike

Actually I don't think that the people that bought these things are even allowed to drive them right now. Ford recalled them last month because of a front suspension issue and they told people that had bought them to park them immediately and the dealerships would bring out trucks to pick up the cars and tha they didn't think that they would have the revised parts until February. That would p*ss me off if I spent that much for a car and then weren't allowed to drive it - I guess that is what they get for buying a F*rd!

Since the GT weighs in at over 3500 pounds, the C6 Z06 should outperform it, for about half the money without having to resort to forced induction!

I wanted to vote for the yugo:W

Instead I voted for the corvette :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom