Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

***W A N T E D*** SHP Oil Pan

Corvette
2016 C7.R Z06 "ROSA" - black 'Vert w/yellow accent
Folks,

Looking for a 1963 - 65 SHP oil pan for my "LADY" - this is the pan that is for F/I engines with mechanical lifters

is that a 6qt with baffles ? steve

that be the one

I found one through Doc Rebuild - was not inexpensive! Sure does look purty painted!

thanks for the info, web site shows 144.00 called and found cost to 295.00 quite a difference. so i think i'll keep looking.also looking for 3844461 intake if anyone has any info

qwik sounds like you have or are building back an L76?

takes one to know one (my ride is a 65 L76).

I have a spare '44461 intake mani in good shape, although the water pump by-pass hole has a pipe plug (remnant) stuck in it so it would need to be drilled out if that function is important to you, or you can operate it as is since that hole is plugged well. I'd say 1/3 of the manis on ebay have the hole blocked with a pipe plug, and of those, most won't budge either.

i have a pan and oil pump pick up e-mail me if interested :w steve

web site hasn't been updated in quite awhile - got Doc's new catalogue at Carlisle and the catalogue shows NOS pan like you are looking for - $295.00, so consistent with what you were told when you called - remember this pan is the CORRECT pan with baffles, etc.

thanks ctjackster, i won an intake last night on ebay should have it middle of next week, looks to be in good shape. mine is a 300hp, i'm going to build what looks to be a L76 but either 383ci or 396ci with correct v/covers and intake, have 870 block, just not sure how much crank to stuff into it. i want to keep the #matching engine for later.
bradfordsvettes- i'm very interested in your pan-

there's one on eBay now - think auction ends SOON!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom