Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wait for me guys!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter David Haag
  • Start date Start date
D

David Haag

I did not want to be left behind. Hello to everyone I do not know, whats up to everyone I do. Dave 90zr1 #952

Alright, I'm over here now as well. That was quite a list that left the CF, So I'm happy to be here.:CAC

Rick =)

Rick Mueller said:
Alright, I'm over here now as well. That was quite a list that left the CF, So I'm happy to be here.:CAC

Rick =)

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Rick. :)

What up David? Email anyone you can think of that might not know from the old crowd on the CF. I think this place is alright.

David Haag said:
I did not want to be left behind. Hello to everyone I do not know, whats up to everyone I do. Dave 90zr1 #952

Looks like a new home for me as well. I can't surf more than one forum at a time so it tlooks like the CAC is the place for me now! :)

There sure seems to be alot more posts here than on "brand x" forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Cameron, Joel, Rick, Kevin, I am happy we all found a place where we can continue to talk with each other. I am sure all the rest of the gang will soon follow. We need to inform Kurt ( Limey ) to come on over if he already does not know. I am sure the CF will be happy that he will not be posting any more supra kill stories. I know how much everyone loved reading them. I have been waiting for a follow up from the last one. Dave

Glad you made it Dave !

Thanks Sam, I am happy to be here. I was just browsing the kill section and there are alot of the CFs old members posting up a storm. I had no idea so many have made the switch. Dave

Welcome Dave....I just read around alot :D

RatRacer said:
Looks like a new home for me as well. I can't surf more than one forum at a time so it tlooks like the CAC is the place for me now! :)
:Steer Yep,I think you're right,Cam.

Hey, good to see you all over here. I was secondchance in the other forum. Here I go by vettaholic.
Oh, happy New Year to all. Its the year of the sheep(in a wolf's clothing!?).:w :beer

Home Sweet Home

Hey Clint, I can't do more than one either. All I have to say is I like the feeling over here. First impressions are very good. I have to say this again. I like the operating program on the forum. I have never been happy with the new stuff on brand X.

USA ZR1 said:
:Steer Yep,I think you're right,Cam.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom