Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wait for me guys!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter David Haag
  • Start date Start date
Hopefully,some of you guys will come over to the LT5 Registry forums,too. You're always welcome.

Also, living in Northern Virginia, I had a pleasure of meeting Rob in person. A great guy and owns the cleanest 90 ZR-1 I have ever seen. When a thread gets a little rough, he steps in and difuses it like a gentleman.

Hey Dave - how goes the 368? Glad to see ya over here!!

:cool

Hi Dwight, we probably wont get around the my 368 project until early summer. Corey Hendersons shop is full of work. There must be five ZR-1s in pieces over there. You should see his place on sunday. Bob brings the LPE385, Sanjay brings the LPE415, Micheal, Mark , Dewey and now Ken all bring thier Zs. Ken just bought the NX zr1. Its really cool seeing that many Zs in one place. Dave

Seems like most of the zr1 fellows have left the other forum and joined this one?

I think everyone is finding this place...
Maybe the Zr-1 section will be the place to be from now on!!
:bar

johnny

Hey man how is it going out there? Got a sunburn yet? I will be leaving soon to come and join you.

UB2 SLOW said:
Hey man how is it going out there? Got a sunburn yet? I will be leaving soon to come and join you.

I just spent the last 2 days in UAE
To tell you the truth its pretty cold out here especially at night so if I was you I would pack some long johns for the evenings!!!

johnny

phrogs said:
I just spent the last 2 days in UAE
To tell you the truth its pretty cold out here especially at night so if I was you I would pack some long johns for the evenings!!!

johnny

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. How is the first class mess going?:D Do they still have that big screen TV in there?

Funny you should mention that it is secured right now because we havent been cleaning it???

I dont know why I pay 10 bucks a month they dont even have laundry soap!!

Ill be glad when this cruise is over!!

johnny

:L :L Somethings never change. When I was on it, the same thing happened. The Marines were off the ship in Turkey and the Navy did not keep it clean. We came back on the ship and that same day they secured it and blamed the Marines. :L So all the Marines got together and withdrew from the mess and took our money with us. The Navy then said we are sorry and opened the mess back up. It was some funny stuff. We just had the Gy's and MSgt's hooking us up while we were out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom