Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

wanna project car?

HONEST :confused :confused 63 did not have disk brakes, only drum, especially in the rear....

Re:

You have to read the updated info- It states below the original auction that the guy made a mistake and it's actually a '66.

Jim

That is the scarriest looking project I've ever seen! I think I'd have nightmares working on it.

Actually, I think this guy is really selling a title, disguised as a project because that's illegal. If you own a '66, keep it under lock & key for awhile.

I'll Bet.......

That car shows up in Carlisle this year on a trailer with a for sale sign on it.:( :crazy

Boogieman said:
Too much project, not enough car!
It would be quite a project OK, but at the price it's bidding now there would be a lot of good parts in parting it out. E.g., frame, 4 disk brake calipers, rear differential, bumpers, bumper supports, etc., just to mention a few. The frame alone could return the bid price if it goes cheap enough.

rlm :cool

Yeah, Wayne has a good point. It is probably just worth the title and some parts. But how would you match the vin plate to a title if it was lost in the fire?? :confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom