Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

want to buy

C

cutterpablo

I am looking for a set of seat hinges for 1981. thinking of going NCRS and need these to make the seat work. My car only has 17000 miles on it so if any one knowes how to unfreeze them please let me know. THANK YOU.

I am looking for a set of seat hinges for 1981. thinking of going NCRS and need these to make the seat work. My car only has 17000 miles on it so if any one knowes how to unfreeze them please let me know. THANK YOU.
First Welcome to the Action Center Community, :)

I live in Amarillo, and know a little bit about 1981 Corvettes :chuckle
Send me a PM or Email and I'll get you my phone number and we can get together ;)

AKA
Rare81

Bud
Amarillo, TX

Thank You. My home phone is 806-622-8525 and i am there late in the evening. I have your phone # and will call you later to day.Thanks again. Paul.

This is Paul. My home phone is 622-8525 and i am there late in the evening.Thanks.

hi this is paul and iam home if you would like to call 622-8525.Thanks

I found a pair of set hinges

I did find a set of seat hinges from a cac member so thanks for all the help.
hope some day i can help someone else.:)

now looking for

I am now looking for a original power antenna or mast kit

I have found an antenna kit on ecklers.com. maybe you can find one for you. if you have
any questions e-mail me or reply back.

Bud this is paul smith and thanks for leaving me a message. look forward to meeting you.

:w Paul,

I got lost in the shuffle ;) Sorry for not getting back sooner, PM received and sent one back to ya :D

We'll get together, I'm looking forward to seeing your '81 ..

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom