Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[WANTED] C3 Corvette

SSJShadow

Hi, I'm looking for a corvette preferably years 1970, 1978 or 1982 but any C3 would be great to get a price on. Even if I can get one with no motor at all but a good body. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada so if you are close by that is a bonus, if not well if it's a good deal then I'll go for it. Thanks.

What exactly are you looking for? I have a '78 that is a good deal down the path of "pro-touring" with a 1995 LT1 and 4L60E. I am not looking to give it away, but if I sell it, I will be buying another C3 (a chrome bumper car, probably). Let me know what you had in mind.

SSJShadow said:
Well yours sounds pretty good, do you have any pictures of it and a price you would be willing to sell for?

Hey there. I got some pics up on my webpage. You can go here to see some pretty bad shots of the whole car:

My Modification Page

Here are some cleaner shots of the engine bay:

Engine Bay 1
Engine Bay 2
Engine Bay 3
Engine Bay 4
Engine Bay 5

As for price, I am not too certain, but I have always said that I would take $12,000 for it. The motor and transmission are pretty well sorted out, brakes are recently replaced (within the past couple years) and work great. Rear axle and differential have been totally rebuilt. New carpet and heat shield/sound deadener throughout, etc. Now, the car is not a show car, but it would make a nice driver. Most of it's issues now are cosmetic. If you have more questions, would like additional pictures, or anything else, let me know. I am in no hurry to sell, but I figured if the right buyer came along, I would let this one go and get another one that I could start over on. I have learned a lot on this car, and so has my wallet! Let me know whatever you decide. Good luck in any case!

Bryan

Well that is a really nice vette, but what I am more looking for is one closer to me and even a real fixer upper and cheaper, because I am still in University so I am unfotunatly on a budget. But thanks, if I can come around that much money I'll think about it, although that was in American dollars wasn't it, so it's about $17000 Canadian....

SSJShadow said:
Well that is a really nice vette, but what I am more looking for is one closer to me and even a real fixer upper and cheaper, because I am still in University so I am unfotunatly on a budget. But thanks, if I can come around that much money I'll think about it, although that was in American dollars wasn't it, so it's about $17000 Canadian....

Yeah, American dollars, and no problem! I am not in a rush to sell, but thought I would see if I had what you were looking for. I know all too well the struggle it can be to get through college with an unnecessary car, lol. Best of luck to you!

Bryan

C-3 For sale

My '79 is more stock. See the details in C-3 for sale thread

Check out autotrader.ca and specify region, corvette, 1968 to 1983 and you should see lots of C3's for under 6-7K Canadian. Lots in Ontario!:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom