Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted Injectors-1990

gmboileau

Corvette
1990 Red Convertible
Looking for used or NOS Multec/Rochester 22lbs injectors Delco Part Number 217-292. These are the OEM from 1989 to 1991 on L98.

Thanks
Gary

Call Auto Clinic of Rockford in Rockford Illinois.

1-815-398-4010

Tell them Gregory with the Silver Vette & Klein's Auto Service in Lena Illinois told you to call!

They will take care of you! :upthumbs

If gmboileau isn't intrested I might be,but give him first chance.

Glenn
:w

bossvette said:
If they are the grey ones I have a set of used ones.
Hi Bossvette

I''m interested in purchasing the injectors.
My injectors are grey. If yours are from an 89 to 91 they should be ok. The injector may have a stamped number 5235436.

Cost/shipping???

Thanks
gmboileau(Gary)

Hows $50.00 plus shipping sound I will go out and make sure they are the same number. I still have parts enough for two TPI units with a few spares parts.

bossvette said:
Hows $50.00 plus shipping sound I will go out and make sure they are the same number. I still have parts enough for two TPI units with a few spares parts.

Sounds like a square deal to me. I assume that by a set we mean 8. The problem that I am having is that the resistance on one injector in my 90 is low (5 ohms) ....should be about 16 ohms. If its not too much trouble perhaps you check the ohms on the injectors you have...if you don't have an ohm meter or the time I'll just take my chances on what you have. Thanks in advance for efforts. Hoping to get my ride in tip top shape early in the season.

Gary

Gary
I just checked and the injectors I have are not the Grey ones. I have one set all black and one set blue/black all are from 350's though I will check the resistance if you think you want them, but it may have to wait until tomorrow.
Craig sr

bossvette said:
Gary
I just checked and the injectors I have are not the Grey ones. I have one set all black and one set blue/black all are from 350's though I will check the resistance if you think you want them, but it may have to wait until tomorrow.
Craig sr

Hi Craig

I just checked my injectors and they are grey top/aluminum base..the ones you have I think are the 19 lbs found on earlier years. Unfortunately they are not suitable.

Thanks for checking
Gary

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom