Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WANTED: Nice! "cross-fire injection" emblems

V

VetteObsessed

If anyone has any info on where to find a really nice pair, please let me know ASAP! I need them within 2 weeks! Thank you!

Does it have any chips, wax build up that won't come off, any of that stuff? I'd appreciate it if you could hold it for me for maybe a week till I: find another single, use mine over, find a pair. I've got lots of folks looking, so that's a good thing. Thanks so much and let me know.

let me take a good look at it on saturday, but if memory serves me right thay are in pretty nice shape, just taking them off to replace them with stingray emblems

Please take photos if that's possible. I'd like to be able to compare your single to mine.

No luck there but thanks for the lead

They said that it's 75 for a decent used set. He said that I should clean up mine and use them.

We tried

Dar, NCRS meet coming up?

Guy

No show, I got hit 2 months ago and just got the ok to paint her complete. They didn't want to paint, now get this, nose, tail, r. door, headlight doors, hood. I had to "prove" that I'm in a club, show her and cruise her before they'd pay. I think it's up to a little over 10 grand now. lol Hey, the guy shoulda been lookin like he said he wasn't. Didn't see me. I could've killed that guy! He hit me hard and scared me and I hate being scared it makes me mad later! lol Had a nitemare of that Chevy grille coming at me for 4 days. lol Anyhow, if you want to see the pics, they're on corvetteforum.com in the archives under something like Destiny vs Chevy 1500. You can also look it up by my names, either: vettevixin, en at the end too, or vetteobsessed

I remember your post now.

Dar, It hurt just to look at those pictures . :eek Glad you fought and won the re-paint. Good luck and hope you can post pix when she's back up and around.

Guy

Zip Products catalog lists them for $33.50/pair - Item # T-382 on page 19 in the 2002 listing. If they have them in stock, they ship quick. Phone - 1-800-962-9632, ask for Bobby, he's a good guy and will even go fetch the part and tell you honestly if it looks good or not.

Good Luck!

- Eric :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom