Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted: Rally caps and trim rings

jims427400

Corvette
67 427 tripower,68 427 tripower,04 Z16, 62 340hp
I'm looking for a good set of Rally caps and trim rings. Not looking for perfect or original, but functional for my 68..

I have four beauty rings off my 1972 stingray. Let me know if you want pics.

Paul

post pics if you would. Im needing at least one for my 75

I'm looking for a good set of Rally caps and trim rings. Not looking for perfect or original, but functional for my 68..

Are you running the stock 7" ralley wheels or have gone to 8s? Center caps will be the same, but, if memory serves, the trims rings for the 7" and 8" ralleys are a bit different. Someone can chime in here, but don't the 7" trim rings have an inner lip which the 8s do not have?

Either will fit.

:)

My 72 Vette has stock wheels. I don't know what you're talking about as respects to the 7's and/or 8's.

Don't know if it will help. You might try looking to camaro owners, the set I got came from a guy who converts old camaros for racing. He didn't need them and just let me walk with a set of 4 caps.

I have a set from my 68, three are pretty good, one has some dings around the outside. you can take these apart as they have two pieces. I don't have the rings,you can pick repo's up at the swap meets for around $50 for stainless. I've had good luck with them.
Skitch

Jim,
If Skitch's don't work out let me know. I have a couple center caps I could get rid of.

Cee

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom