Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Was I mislead?

R

RalleyRed

Does anyone here know about or know anyone that knows anything about the Fast Burn 385 and the ZZ430?

I was told by at least 3 GM Performance Parts Dealers that all I needed to copy the ZZ430 was to add the Hot Cam and the 1.6 to1 roller rockers. At a minimum I should have 410hp.

I'm afraid I've been lied to!

The motor runs great, but I could've had one built or gotten a different crate motor with alot more power for the same money or less!!!

I want to know for sure before I go kick somebody's a$$.

You know I thought venting here would help, but I'm still really ticked off!

Rick

I can't help you at all Ralley - as you know I am mechanically challenged! :(

Hope the venting helps though :)

Thank-you Kachina,

But if I find that these dealers lied just to make a sale it's going to feel better to kick someones a$$.:bash .

From the look of your other posts being mechanically challenged shouldn't be a problem in your life.:L

My only dating rule is the girl has to be younger than my vette, interested?:L

Hey an old guy can dream, right

LOL :L If I was a bit more intimidating, I would be kicking a$$ too!

Being mechanically challenged hasn't been a problem for me so far. Not for the reasons you are alluding to - but because my Dad and my brother take care of all the 'beyond my capability' stuff for me.

Is that really your only dating rule? :L

P.S You aren't old.

Well no, not my only dating rule!

:L

But seeing as how you are female and mom and dad did such a nice job, you've passed all my requirments.:booty

Oh btw, I'm feeling old today.

Time for:z , Have a great day!

I almost missed that.

Whose a$$ do you want to kick?

Just a statement about how I'm not very intimidating and even if I wanted to kick some a$$, I wouldn't do a very good job unless it was someone smaller and weaker than me - and that's just not nice! LOL :L I've watched enough Buffy to believe that a girl can do some serious damage while still having nice hair, wearing heels and a skirt! But alas, I'm no slayer.

So, I pass! This is much easier than school! LOL :L

Sleep well! ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom