Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Was trying to find a little more configuration option to see if I am satisfied with what I ordered.

bragusa

Corvette
Ordered a C7
Configure your c7

The Chevy site allows me to change the wheels and color. I have added ability to add brake colors and carbon flash. None of this is perfect as I am not an artist, but you can check it out at:

http://www.southshoreweb.com/c7/

Let me know what you think. Also, if any digital artists it would be great to clean up the brakes / carbon flash image overlays. I would also like to be able to switch the carbon roof with body color, but need image editing help to do that as well.

Last edited:
Really nice basic tool. :thumb

I like those styling excercises....I like to see what each color combo looks like but I really have to see the color on the real car before I can make a decision as to what I would purchase. Fun to play with though......I put chrome wheels on everything....:D

First off, Welcome to CAC....and congrats on the new purchase. What color did you order? I really like the green on that car. I've always liked those darker greens...back in the day we called it British racing green. I'm with huskerman, chrome wheels!

First off, Welcome to CAC....and congrats on the new purchase. What color did you order? I really like the green on that car. I've always liked those darker greens...back in the day we called it British racing green. I'm with huskerman, chrome wheels!

I ordered Laguna Blue. Z51 with 3LT exhaust and magnetic. Red brakes and black wheels. I may change wheels back to sterling though. Also doing museum delivery. I cannot wait.

Very Nice! :thumb

Got some interior stuff too. Still not 100%, but may never put all that much into it. Still fun to test out some coloring.

Got a little time on your hands? ; )

I am a web developer. This stuff is fun and it allows me to look at my new car over and over prior to it being built.

I like your app. I'm just pulling your chain. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom