Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Waterless Car Wash

leftyvette

Corvette
2000 Torch Red Coupe
I'm curious about how many of us are using a waterless car wash? I have been using Freedom Waterless Car Wash and I'm very happy with the results.

Welcome

Welcome to CAC, Leftyvette. I've never used a "waterless" wash and to be honest, I don't know that much about it. Aren't you afraid you'll just "rub in" the dirt while removing it? ;shrug

Dennis

ive used a couple of these waterless car washes or quick detailer products in the past and for the most part yea they work ok..... now the pictures and demonstrations they show of them using them on extremely dirty vehicles...... if they tried that on any of my cars i would probably have a stroke....... like you said you must be just rubbing dirt into your paint job. ill stick to my garden hose mitt and chamois for a dirty car and the quick cleaners when i want to get the pollen off and make it shine to impress the neighbors:D

It looks like many of the group are not aware that this product exists (I should get a commission for this plug!!) Anyway, the stuff lifts the dirt away from the surface so you can wipe it off with a micro-cloth. After you go over the car you go back and buff it with a clean micro-cloth. It has not scratched my Vette yet after a few months of using it often. It leaves a very good shine behind. The link for Freedom Waterless Car Wash is:

http://www.freedomwaterlesscarwash.com/

No, I don't sell the waterless car wash. I just feel that this product can help us keep our Vettes as good looking as they are good running! Like you, I am also a member of the "other" group. I just wanted to share this with both discussion groups.

"Freedom Waterless Car Wash Cleans, Polishes & Protects without using water. It may sound crazy but it's true."

It does sound crazy. I used to have a garage queen that only needed dusting off, but now my star car is my daily driver and I've got to wash it to get it clean.

another fine product that i have used for a long time now is protect all... we used it on the police cars for parades and funeral details, goes on quick and comes off real easy, its not a waterless wash but of all the "quick detailers" i have tried and i have tried em all ....this one in my opinion works the best. i just got finished organizing my cleaning suppies and i dont want to tell you how many half bottles of wax, tire and wheel cleaners and tire shine i have....

Waterless car wash

I have been using Ecowash waterless car wash service for a year now on my C5, C4 and wifes Mustang. My car has seen water maybe 4 times in that time and only because of track days. I get them in the next day to do a proper job.

All I do now is brush off with a soft clothe or "california"duster.

No scratches or swirl marks.

Works fantastic, one of those products you can't believe until you see.

Google ecowash for a dealer near you.

This stuff costs too much money and is more work then using something like QEW or ONR wash. One good thing though is these products work great on rims.

Wouldn't the waterless car wash be the same as using Zaino Z-16 enhancer spray? That's all I've been using and I haven't seen any scratch marks or swirls using it. Gets kind of pricey using it as much as I do but that's the downside of having a black car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom