Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

We Love Our Cars

Emtmike

Corvette
1981 Biege & Dark Bronze Coupe
We have always loved our cars, and we will always think ours is the best one out there, whether it's been built for the 1/4 mile, or just to go cruising through town to show off
iagree.gif
. We will always take pride in what we do to make our car look it's best no matter how much time it takes
drool.gif
. People have called us crazy, or that's just a car....to why don't you spend your time and money on something that makes more sense
confused.gif
. Through the years we as car buffs have taken the good with the bad, but we always come out stronger in the end. Like driving slow down the road on a beautiful clear night, or cruising through the local fast food places letting all the lights hit it just right giving off all the hard work we put into it the day before
thumbsup.gif
. Like everything, not everybody is going to be as passinate in what we do as we are, but that will never detour us from buying that one more chrome piece, or getting that special paint job we have saved for so long to have done. So go out and buy the big package of micro-fiber rags, and the top of the line polish and wax, because you know your car deserves it, and that my friend will never change
thumbsup.gif

Well put together, every time I stop at a gas station my car gets compliments. :thumb

Our Corvette club supports a number of pageant queens (age 6-18) by driving them in local area parades. My '81 gets a lot of positive comments compared to the C4s, 5s, and 6s before and during the parades. The girls' fathers and mothers compliment the curvy lines of my Corvette compared to the newer models and tell me stories of family members or friends who have owned C3s at one time or another. I just listen and smile while silently thanking my good fortune at owning my '81.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom